LXIX) Overthinking.

The next few weeks were spent training. Harry had been tipped off about the first quest being about dragons, so they all made sure to train well.

They were in the court, practicing for the showdown.

"Am I allowed to kill it?" Percy asked.

"Maybe.." Harry said, "But I think everyone would be quite upset if you do. Especially Hadid. Hagrid loves dragons."

"No killing then." Percy sighed, "Great."

"I get that you're strong and stuff but do you really think you can kill it?" Ron asked.

Percy grinned, "If I can't kill a dragon, my life is a lie."

Annabeth and Matthew rolled their eyes.

"Now, try again." Hermione said.

"Accio Nimbus 2000." Percy said.

The broom flew towards Percy and he caught it, "Is there seriously no shorter name for this thing?"

"Just gotta rap it out and hope you're ass doesn't get burnt off." Leo said.

"Encouraging." Percy muttered.

They went on and on, practicing the summoning charm. Once they were finally done, they walked back inside, the trio drenched in sweat.

"You guys should probably change." Rachel said.

"Yeah, you smell." Magnus snickered.

"I smell great." Percy said, "I always do."

"Not now." Matthes said, "Now go. Take a shower while you're at it, too."

While the three walked away towards their common rooms, the rest of the group lounged around, bored.

"Percy's so funny!" An Ilvermorny girl told her friends as they walked by the group.

"Yeah, he's such a sweetheart!"

"I've read Sally's books, they're so great." One sighed, "No wonder he's so talented."

"Back off, he's mine."

"No way, you're not his type."

"I am too, you just have to look like Hermione or Rachel. I look like Hermione."

"Still. Do you think he's single?"

"How could he be? He's hot."

"Well, I hope he is."

"You think he's still a virgin?"

"No way."

"Maybe."

"I'd like to take that."

As girls walked away and Matthew turned to the group, disgusted, "Gross." He muttered.

"How do they know about Sally?" Annabeth wondered aloud, "He's never talked about her here."

"Guys," Hermione said, holding a newspaper, "I think I know why."

"Darling, you've gotta read it for us." Leo said.

"You can't read?" Annabeth asked.

"Neither can I." Piper shrugged, "That's actually how we bonded when we first met."

Matthew, Annabeth and Bobby exchanged knowing looks, "Do you go to camp?" Matthew asked.

"Why would I do that?" Leo snorted, "I like to actually enjoy my summer."

"Hermione go on." Magnus said.

"Meet the champions. Perceus Rosier Jackson. Son of popular author, Sally Jackson," She read, "Grandson of the head of the Rosier family, Marie Rosier."