XXXV) "Don't Worry, I'll Save You."

The next day, Draco walked halfway into potions with a snarky smirk that I wanted to punch right off his face.

"You're giant freak is dead." He said, smirking at our group.

"Shut up, Malfoy." I scoff at him.

He pouts, fake crying then laughed at our unpleasant features.

My teeth gritted, I almost punched him, it was like his face emitted some force that attracted my fist.

We went back to the lesson but I was extremely mad the entire time, fighting the impulsive thoughts coursing through my blood.

Luckily the lesson was over and I could get some fresh air and breathe.

We were having defense against the dark arts, which I was really excited for since Lupin- I mean professor Lupin was teaching us.

He might be my closest family member other than my mom on my mom's side since he was a half-blood too. He was overshadowed for years since the rest of his family was pure blood but they finally came around, albeit reluctantly.

I related to him easily, not to mention, he always seemed to have chocolate on him, which made him even cooler of a person to me.

"Percy." Lupin smiled at me.

"Professor Lupin." I said.

"Okay, since you're a bit early just settle down for now." He said, "How are you, Harry?" He asked.

"Uhh.. I'm okay." Harry said, "Thank you for saving me."

"No problem." He waved it dismissively like it wasn't a really badass thing to do.

"What're we doing today, professor?" Matthew asked.

"We'll be dealing with a boggart, darn thing crawled into that closet over there." Lupin said.

We all nodded, "What are they?" I asked and the three genius' rolled their eyes, okay, Hermione didn't roll her eyes since she's understanding but the siblings did.

"They turn into what you fear most." Hermione explained, "Like for Ronald, they'll turn into spiders."

Ron scowled, crossing his arms, "Spiders are scary."

"You can say that again." Annabeth muttered, shivering slightly.

Thalia swung arm around Annabeth's shoulder, "I forgot you were scared of spiders." She smiled.

"Yeah, who knew the great Annabeth Chase would be so scared of something so small?"

"Like your brain?" She retorted.

I scoffed, offended, "You should be careful, I know where you sleep." I glared at her.

She rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Is that a challenge?"

"Oh quit threatening her," Thalia waved me off, "You should remember that I know where you sleep too."

"Why do you like her more than me?"

"Hmm, let's see, she's not annoying or dumb, unlike you, she's-"

"Okay I get it." I grumbled, "I can still kick your ass at capture the flag."

"Language." Lupin scolded.

"It was one time."

I smirked, "Still won."

"Yeah but you're still a petty loser."

"Still won." I repeated.

"You are going down.. next summer." She said.