LXXVI) Start Of A Relationship.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"I thought you were gonna.." she clenched her eyes shut, "While you were busy afraid for my safety, I was afraid for yours."

"You shouldn't put my life over yours," he said, "You should never do that."

She opened her eyes, her stormy grey eyes, "Why not?" She asked.

"Because I love you too." He took a step towards her, "You can't understand how much I love you." Her heart rate elevated with every step he took, "Do you know how much it hurt to see you caring for Luke? How jealous I got?" He asked, "Do you understand how much it took to not just kiss you whenever you look at me like that?" He was right in front of her now, "Do you know the amount of self restraint I need every time I'm with you? Do you know how much I need you?"

He stroked her cheek gently, pushing her against the table, "Why do I need you so much?" He asked, not so subtly looking at her lips.

Annoyed by the slow paced teasing, Annabeth pressed herself against him, locking their lips.

Percy felt relief wash over him kissing back hungrily.

"I can't get enough of you." He mumbled against her lips.

He pulled apart, not wanting things to escalate too quickly, especially not while their friends were right outside the door.

Percy couldn't help but smile as he looked at his beautiful girlfriend. His smile faltered slightly.

"Wait, this means we are dating, right?"

She chuckled, amused, "I don't know.. you didn't ask."

"Right," he said, "Annabeth Chase.. will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Annabeth smiled, kissing him again, "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Now," Percy said, "I really think we should go out before they think we're doing something."

She smiled, nodding. Her expression also turned serious, "This means you can't flirt with other girls."

"But people think I'm flirting when I'm not." He frowned.

"Then you have to stay around me so I can tell you." She said.

He nodded, "I'll stay right next to you."

Someone knocked on the door, "I'm coming in.. quickly get dressed!"

Percy rolled his eyes as Leo walked in. "We're not doing anything."

Leo raised an eyebrow looking between the two. Piper also walked In and smiled widely, "You two kissed!"

"So you're finally dating?" Harry asked, excited.

"Finally!" Ron said.

He smiled at his friends, "Gods, I'm gonna get teased so badly for this."

"It's worth it, though, isn't it?"

He looked over at Annabeth and nodded.

"Too cute!" Piper said.

"Umm.." Harry said, looking out of the door, "Hide, professor McGonagall is coming."

Annabeth quickly grabbed her hat and put it on Percy's head. Much to everyone's surprise, he disappeared.

"What the.." Leo stared at the wall.

"Students," professor McGonagall said, "Go to your rooms."

Annabeth said, "I have to grab Thalia."

"Be quick." She said.