LXXXI) I'll be fine.. maybe..

Despite Percy's hopes, he did have to take all the exams like everyone else. He was back to sleeping in his room, but his hand wasn't quite healed yet.

Annabeth would've given him some ambrosia or nectar, but her supply for the year had finished. She really hadn't expected him to come so close to dying this many times, so you couldn't really blame her.

Percy probably would've failed miserably if Annabeth hadn't helped him study, and understand everything. They were all walking out of the last exam, feeling accomplished.

"Finally!" Leo said, "We're free!"

Piper smiled, amused by his antics.

Leo swung an arm around Jason, and Piper's shoulders, "Let the summer begin!"

Percy was nervous, and Annabeth could tell. Now that he was dating Annabeth, he had more to lose than ever.

"Hey," Annabeth said, snapping him out of his thoughts, "Don't think about it."

He nodded, linking their fingers.

With time, Rachel slowly got used to seeing Annabeth and Percy. With all that he was going through, she was glad that he was finally happy.

"You okay?" Jason asked her.

"I'm okay," she said, "You heading directly to camp?"

"Yeah," he said, "Big.. stuff coming up."

She nodded, "Yeah," she said, "I know."

She was going to go back home. Her dad wanted her to transfer to Hogwarts since he would be working here, but she really didn't want to leave her other friends. Plus, though she was getting used to seeing Percy and Annabeth together, it didn't mean it didn't hurt.

"You seem worried," he said, "You okay?"

"It's nothing." She said.

Her problems didn't seem as significant as Jason's. She knew that he was hiding his feelings for Piper. She didn't really know why, and she most definitely didn't want to push him into telling her, especially not when he has a girlfriend.

"Man," Leo said, "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"Don't go cheesy on us now, Valdez." Percy said.

"Just saying," he said, "This friend group.. this friend group will last forever. I would transfer if I could." He sniffled.

"He's more emotional than Grover." Annabeth said.

"You can say that again." Percy smiled at her.

"Yeah, I'll miss your cringe love as well." Leo said.

Percy smiled, rolling his eyes, "We'll miss you guys too." He said, "And if you want to transfer, there's always a place for you here."

Leo grinned impishly, "Jason, if you transfer, I'll transfer too."

"Why me?" He asked.

"Because," he explained, "We're a two in one deal!"

They all chuckled. Percy was really, really gonna miss them. These were people he grew to trust, people he grew to understand, and develop friendships with.

And this was the last day together.

This time, they were leaving that night instead of the next morning, meaning they had even less time together.

They decided to make the most out of their last few hours together by hanging out.

They got to the courtyard and sat at a bench. Being at the courtyard had reminded Hermione about the many times Percy was attacked by owls. Everything made a lot more sense now that she knew their secret.