XLVII) "If You Need A Hug, I'm Here For You."

"Why's Snape glaring at me like that?" I whispered to Matthew discreetly.

We were sitting in potions where I couldn't help but notice the extra attention professor Snape seems to be giving me.

I hated it.

Matthew shrugged, "Isn't he always like that?"

"Follow the class." Professor Snape said nonchalantly, staring right at me.

Before, I could've easily talked in class without any trouble but something seemed odd today.

It seemed like he sensed my change in attitude towards him.

It was super creepy.

Rachel seemed extra tense today too, since she grabbed my hand almost immediately.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No," she whispered, "It's true."

I gulped, not really too sure what to say. What are you supposed to do when a girl is sad?

"Sorry." I said, squeezing her hand reassuringly, "I hope it gets better."

She smiled sadly, "Me too."

The lesson passed by quickly, which was nice since I didn't want to stay within the proximity of that guy for a while.

My mood was really good though since Draco saw our entwined hands again and scowled.

"Doesn't get old, does it?" I asked no one in particular.

"Nope." Matthew answered, "Why have you been punching him all this time? Just get a girl he likes."

"Gee," I rolled my eyes, "That sounds so simple."

"It is simple."

"Easier said than done."

The day wasn't very interesting.

We walked to class, talked a bit, ate lunch, walked to class, talked some more, then ate dinner and slept.

Annabeth didn't visit, which was a little disappointing but at the same time, it probably meant that she fell asleep which was reassuring since I stared to get scared of her health.

That next day, I woke up bright and early, ready for the match we had today.

I quickly changed into a comfortable shirt and pants since it was Saturday and we had a match so there were no lessons.

Matthew also changed and we both walked out to go meet up with the others before eating food.

We met Rachel first. She was waiting by the door in a white blouse and jeans.

"Hey." She smiled at us.

"Yellow." I waved, standing next to her. "Excited for the match?"

"Very. I haven't seen Magnus on the broom in a while."

"Well, I haven't seen Magnus on a broom so I'm excited too." I said.

We met up with the others, I decided to stand next to Hermione since we haven't talked as much as I would've liked recently.

"Hey." I smiled at her.