LV) "Did You Two Fight?"

I felt myself get slightly emotional as I saw the island disappear behind me. I quickly wiped away my tears, clutching the flower close to me.

"I won't let her down." I told myself.

If this was Aphrodite's doings, I didn't think I could've gotten mad. It was good that I knew her, if I didn't, I wouldn't have been motivated to save her.

Hours later, I washed up at the camp half blood beach.

I had no idea how I got there but the whole magic thing being weird checks out so I didn't question it too much.

I slowly walked around camp only to see it completely empty.

I heard noises and decided to follow it.

"Assuming he is dead." Chiron said. "But after so long.. let's pay respects for our friends."

Annabeth walked onto the podium, burning a green silk burial cloth, "He was the bravest person I knew and I.." she choked on her words.

She looked like she hadn't slept properly in days, her eyes were puffy from crying and she looked tense.

"What's going on?" I asked the person beside me.

He turned and jumped back in surprise, "Holy shit!"

Everyone turned to me and I stared at them confused, "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"The fuck are you talking about? You've been gone for 2 weeks!" Conner said, clapping my back, "You really had us fooled."

"I've been gone for 2 weeks?"

"You dumbass." Travis rolled his eyes.

Before I could comprehend what they were talking about, I was tackled to the ground with a hug.

"Jeez, you're killing me." I muttered as I hugged Annabeth.

"You fucking idiot. You said you wouldn't leave my side. Now you scare me like this? You're lucky you weren't dead, or I would've killed you myself."

"I missed you too." I smiled at her, "But seriously, you're crushing me."

She got off of me, helping me off the ground after realising that everyone was staring at us.

"Umm, well, I'm not dead?"

"No shit Sherlock." Beckondorf patted my back, "Good to have you back, bro."

I smiled at him.

"Where even were you?" Annabeth asked.

I gulped, looking away, "Have we had any news about Tyson and Grover?" I asked quickly, trying to change the subject but by the way Annabeth looked at me slightly betrayed, she had already figured it out.

"No word yet." Chiron said looking between Annabeth and me.

At the time, all the problematic situations made my almost completely forget about our kiss at all and I had convinced myself that it was part of my imagination.

"We have to get back." I turned to Annabeth, "I know how to get to Daedalus, but you're not going to like it."

She crunched her eyebrows, "What's that supposed to mean."

"Rachel." I said and she slouched ever so slightly, "I seriously don't understand how you two don't get along. She's one of Magnus' close friends."

She grumbled something under her breath, "How will we get her?" She asked.

"I have her number." I told her.

"Where is it?"

I stayed silent, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly, "Umm,"