LXXXIX) Assholery.

Y'all's comments genuinely make my day!
Hope you enjoy ;)

The days blended together, Percy slowly forgetting about the note with each passing, happy day.

Ethan was nervous to meet Percy's other friends and was worried about disappearing into the background once he's around people he trusts more.

It wasn't an uncommon thing for him, but it never hurt any less.

They had just finished shopping for their supplies for the next year and made their way towards the train station.

Ethan smirked seeing Percy's giddiness. "It's been less than 2 weeks. Do you seriously miss her that much?"

"Yes," he said. "Gods, I can't even think straight."

"When can you?" He said, raising an eyebrow at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah whatever you say-"

"Percy,"

His face split into a lopsided grin.

Ethan shook his head as the couple ran up to each other, hugging.

"You guys literally spend all year together." Matthew said, shaking his head in disgust.

Ethan groaned as they kissed.

"Who's.."

"This is Ethan." Percy said. "Ethan, Bobby and Matthew, Annabeth's brothers."

"Camp friend?" Bobby asked.

"Yep," Percy said, his eyes still on Annabeth. "I missed you."

"Gross," the three said at the same time.

"I think we'll be great friends." Matthew said, smiling approvingly.

"Anything to get away from them when they're like," he motioned to the couple, "this."

"Come on," Bobby said. "The others are probably waiting for us."

"I almost didn't recognise you." Annabeth said.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? You think she's into pirates or something?" Percy asked, chuckling.

Ethan scoffed, "Clearly not." He said, looking him up and down, "You are the least pirate looking dude ever."

"I take that as a compliment. Pirates look scary."

"Did I look scary?" He asked.

"Uhh yes," he said in a duh tone. "A year older, eye patch, ingrained scowl? How is that not scary."

"I don't have an ingrained scowl." He muttered, scowling, but he immediately dropped it when Percy smiled knowingly. "Shut up," he muttered.

Percy looked through a window and thought he was hallucinating for a moment.

"Did all of you guys decide to transfer?" He asked, staring at his friends, shocked.

"Yep," Jason said. "All for our own reasons, though."

"It all worked out." Rachel grinned.

"It's sad though," Leo said. "My goodbye speech was so moving."

Piper rolled her eyes, "You were the only one who cried."

"It was raining! That was rain!"

Hazel stared at the two, amused before smiling at Frank.

Harry, Ron and Hermione grinned at the others, "Nice to see you guys fine." Ron said.