LIX) My hair is fine!

Pretend that they don't need a haircut and their hair is normal length.

It was September 1st once again. My mind still rattled from Nico's offer and I just felt so dazed in general.

"Percy!"

I turned around to see Rachel and the others.

"Hey." I smiled at them.

"Why are you sweating?" Ron asked.

I wiped my forehead, not realizing until then that I was indeed sweating.

"Uhh, it's hot in here." I lied.

The offer Nico talked about had managed to keep me sweating and shivering by just thinking about it and it wouldn't really leave my mind either.

I was slightly disappointed not to see Annabeth yet but I knew that she was never too far behind. Gods know that Annie hates being late.

"How was your summer?" I asked them.

"Ohh, it was bloody amazing! Did you see the game?" Ron asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What game?"

"Quidditch. He's obsessed with Victor."

Ron scoffed, "I'm not obsessed."

"I'd have to stick with Hermione on that one." Harry patted his shoulder, "You're very obsessed."

"Please..?"

I turned around to see the Chase's.

"For the last time Matthew, no."

"Come on, I swear I won't break it!"

"I don't trust you."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"She won't lend me her computer." Matthew pouted.

"Aww, come on, Annie, you should share." She glared at me, "Or don't.. it's fine, that's fine, it's yours!"

"Way to help, bro." Matthew rolled his eyes.

I pouted, "I'm helpful."

"Sure you are." He patted my head.

I lazily draped an arm over Matthew's shoulders while leaning towards Annabeth.

"You been okay?"

"Fine." She muttered.

I nodded. I knew that that wasn't the truth, but what could I have done?

"Excited?" I asked Matthew.

"More than you understand." He said, his blue eyes gleaming.

We got into the train and took a seat.

Rachel started talking to Magnus while Matthew kept pestering Annabeth about the computer so I turned to bobby.

He reminded me a lot of Nico, quiet, broody, childish yet mature.

"Hey."

"Hey..?"

"Why do seem so hesitant to talk?" I asked.

He shook his head, "We don't talk often so I thought you needed something."

I felt kind of guilty for not appreciating the other twin more. He did help Fredrick kick some monster ass, which in turn, helped us a lot.

"Do you.. do you know what's wrong with Annabeth?" He whispered, leaning in.

I pursed my lips, "She's been acting odd?"

"Just.. different. Never leaves her room anymore. Never comes out to eat."