XXI) "Nope, He's A Pussy."

"Are you gonna bug me about this all day?" Matthew asked me as I brushed my teeth.

"Mmhhmm!" I said through a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Well stop, you're getting me more nervous than I want to be."

I spat the toothpaste out, "You don't have to be nervous, I'm the perfect wingman."

"Percy, maybe this wasn't such a-"

"Good idea?" I rolled my eyes, "Quit being such a pussy and do it!"

"What do I even ask her? Do you like my twin? Will you come with me to the Yule ball which is 2 years form now? Come on Percy, I'm freaking out!"

"Just tell her what you think about her, she'll probably be happy."

"And what if she sneers at me and walks away?"

"Then you just dodged a bullet, that's just rude."

"Okay, maybe she won't do that she has a heart of gold but.. what if she still rejects me and only thinks of me as a friend. Are we even friends? Maybe I should get closer to her then do this."

"Stop freaking out, it's your choice, you can stay a pussy or grow a pair."

"This feels very forced."

"Jokes aside though, you got this, but if you don't feel ready, just promise me you'll ask her to the Yule ball, whatever that is."

"It's a ball, Percy." He rolled his eyes.

"Well, no shit, I know that.. I just don't know why we would have prom in our forth year and not the last or something."

"It's not prom, you know what? I'm too tired to explain."

"You just woke up."

"And I know that I'll have to explain to you again in 2 years time."

"Well.. probably but now I'm curious."

"Stay curious."

"Aww." I pouted.

I removed my pyjama jacket to wear my robes.

"Those are.. a lot of scars."

"Yeah, well, what can I say? Monsters suck."

"Yeah, I can see that." He said. "How did they even reach here?" He asked pointing at a scar at my thigh.

"With those things, I have no idea."

"At least they didn't harm you're oh so pretty face." He said sarcastically.

"I know right? I gotta protect this jem with my life." I said clutching my face.

"Let's go." Matthew said as he patted down his hair.

"Food time." I said smiling.

"You're seriously something else, huh?"

"I've been told." I grinned at him. "So.. you gonna tell her?"

"I.. I think I'll try to get to know her better first, I've only ever seen her walk down the halls." He said.

"Wingman Percy, at your service." I said as the group walked towards us.

"Wingman Percy? Do you like someone?" Annabeth asked and Matthew blushed red.

"Uhh huh." I told her, "He's got a big 'ol crush." I teased.

"Percy.." he groaned.

"Who?" Hermione asked.

"My lips are sealed." I said locking my lips.