XXXVII) "Looks Like Prison."

"Be safe." Mom said before we closed the car door.

"We will mom." I said handing Annabeth and Thalia one last cookie before shutting the door.

"Looks like prison." Thalia said looking at the black, dark and edgy school.

"Well, not too far off from my old boarding school, let's go." I said dragging the two in.

Immediately we stumbled upon a woman and dude.

"Who are you kids?" The woman asked. "Dr Thorn, do you recognize them?"

Thalia did a weird finger snapping thingy, "We are, we just got lost on the way in." She said calmly.

The woman nodded, "Okay, go inside, quick."

Dr Thorn eyed us warily but nodded as well.

Just then, Grover saw us and pulled us inside.

We opened the gym doors and entered the room.

"Where did you learn that weird snappy thingy from?" I asked Thalia.

"While you two were making out, Chiron taught me how to manipulate the mist."

I scowled, "We were not making out."

"Sure, sure."

"Guys, focus, the siblings are over there." Grover subtly pointed at the two.

I glimpse of recognition flashed past my eyes.

"Uhh, I've seen them somewhere." I tried thinking.

"Come on, don't drag attention to us, start dancing." Grover said pulling Thalia away.

"We need to get closer." I said grabbing Annabeth's hand.

We stopped in the wave of students and Annabeth wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kept my focus mainly on the two but I tried not to look at them at the same time.

I gently wrapped my arms around her waist, trying not to step on her.

"You can dance?"

"Nope, I'm terrible at dancing."

"It's not bad." She said.

I slowly swayed towards the pair, "Where have I seen them before?"

Annabeth messed my hair, making me peel my eyes of the two and turn to her, "Huh?"

"Don't stare at them too long." She whispered.

I was a little caught off guard by how close we were.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"Hey? Seriously? That's the best you've got?"

I pouted, "It's not bad."

She rolled her eyes but she was smiling, "You're such a dork."

"I'm not a dork."

"You really are." She said getting slightly closer, her breath fanning my face, she looked back down and leaned her head on my chest.

My heartbeat was surprisingly calm.

I wished we could stay like this, no war, no fighting, no Draco, just me and her.

She looked up again and gave a small smile, her hand raking my hair, "I did a good job." She said.

I chuckled, "You did."

We had ditched the puffer jackets so we were in our button up shirts and dress pants but she still looked beautiful in it.

I tore my eyes away from Annabeth's for a second to glance around the room.