XXX) "Do You Remember Anything?"

Everything sucks.

Tantalus sucks.

The chariot race sucked.

Dionysus sucks.

Annabeth-

Nevermind, not everything sucks.

Charisse got the dumb quest. No, I'm not jealous, quests suck. I just wanted to save my friend, but I was upset that they didn't even give me any credit.

I met Hermes, great guy.

We sneaked onto the quest.

Tyson 'died'. And through all this, I learnt that he was my half brother.

What can I say?

Brothers just sense stuff, right?

Luke.. he was an interesting case.

I knew he betrayed us, I did but I had hoped that maybe he changed his mind? Maybe he made a mistake and he now realised it.

But no.

Seeing him again was difficult.

His scar looked more evil, if that makes sense.

He was.. just there. I never knew him. That's what he told me. The Luke I knew wasn't him, it was a coverup, a lie. I befriended a lie.

I saw one of my best friends in a wedding dress, again.

The rest of the quest was okay. I was feeling weird at the end of everything though.

As I rode on Chiron's back, I couldn't help but think back on my thoughts.

Yes, I can think, it's a very common misconception but I can.

I just like making other people laugh at my goofiness. And I definitely know everything that Annabeth talks about and don't have trouble understanding stuff.

Speaking of Annabeth.

She was.. different? Something was different, it was weird.

I don't know.

I have no idea what I'm saying.

Whatever.

We made it back to camp and threw on the golden blanket, oh, sorry, fleece over the pine tree.

Still can't believe Luke did this to the girl who sacrificed herself for him. It was a pity.

I was now laying in bed, thinking back on the journey. Now that everything was over, my mind didn't seem to stop.

Random thoughts and questions popped into my mind, too fast for me to grasp.

I grunted, getting up.

I couldn't sleep. Why couldn't I sleep?

This was always a problem for me at Hogwarts. The fact that I only slept, I couldn't not sleep.

Now, here I was, 3 am, pacing my room while Tyson slept like a baby.

The more I thought about sleep, the less tired I felt. I hate this.

I tried tiring myself out. I really did.

I laid in bed, wondering what was really going on in my head. What was so important that I couldn't even be bothered to do the one thing I do best.

"Maybe Annabeth can give me a sleep potion." I muttered to myself, "Maybe even a spell."

I stared at the ceiling, "Maybe she could help me sleep."

Maybe.

Oh well, she's not here and neither are her potions so poor old me still can't count some sheep.