XI) "Do You Want A Kiss?"

The next few weeks were good. Well, better than having to avoid Annabeth. I was still kind of hurt that she said those words but I forgave her.. well, for the most part anyway.

"Did you do your homework?" Annabeth asked as we walked into the main hall.

"What homework?" I asked, still half asleep.

Today, Annabeth had knocked very loudly, until I woke up, which didn't really help my reputation with the other Slytherins.

"Percy, did you seriously forget?" She stifled a laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Wise girl." I bowed at her, groggily.

The others laughed as Annabeth shook her head disapprovingly.

"You should really do your homework." She said.

"You know what? Just for you." I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes at me but a small smile was tugging at her lips.

"Still think-"

"I swear, if those words come out mouth again, I will make you eat toilet water, Weasley." I gave him a stern look, my sleepiness leaving me.

"Jeez, relax." He backed away.

We all walked into the hall and I sadly walked over to my table.

"Ohh, don't miss me too much." Annabeth said in a childish voice.

"You know I will." I pouted at her, winking before leaving.

I looked back to see Ron trying his best not to laugh while Harry and Hermione turned slightly pink.

It's just a joke, why're these people taking it so seriously?

Ron gets it.

I walked over to my seat, which was the far side from everyone else. Because for some reasons, Draco just loved sitting right where it was closest to Annabeth and the other 3.

I didn't want to beat up Draco again so I just ate my blue food alone. It wasn't lonely, it was actually quite nice. Refreshing, even.

I waited for everyone to go but this time, Annabeth and the other 3 stayed back. I kept waiting for them to go but shrugged in the end. They wouldn't care.

"What're you doing?" Ron asked.

They were on the other side of the room so they couldn't really see what I was doing, and I didn't really want to answer any questions since I know this looks weird.

I walked over to them, grinning as I walked back.

"What were you doing?" Harry asked.

"Burning some food."

"If you don't like it you can just leave it.. you know that.. right?" Ron asked.

Annabeth smiled at me, patting me on the back, "For Hecate?" She asked and I nodded, slightly confused.

"That's sweet." She said as we walked.

"What's sweet?" Hermione asked but I just shrugged.

"You're a real Mama's boy, aren't you?" Annabeth smirked at me.

"Wow, you know so much about me, did you stalk me during the winter?" I smirked at her.

"You think stalking you is worth my time?"

"I'm valuable."

"Whatever you say."

"You didn't answer the question." I nudged her.