LXXVII) Fluff!

Just Percabeth fluff!

The three appeared back in their dorm rooms. The sky was already bright and students were already awake and eating breakfast.

"Where were you?" Jason asked as Percy walked out of the room. Nico had shadow travelled away somewhere so he was alone.

"Stupid quest," he muttered, as they walked towards the great hall.

"Breakfast already started, the others are inside." He said, "So you'll have to wait until after breakfast to meet up with your girlfriend."

His scowl immediately disappeared when he saw Annabeth. He had changed out of his sweatpants and shirt but Annabeth still marvelled at how good he looked in everything he wore.

He flashed a bright grin. He happily watched the others' disgusted expressions as he did so.

Though Percy was thinking about her for the entirety of the quest, and her image seemed to imprint into his mind, not allowing him to think of anything else, Percy thought that actually seeing her put all the images to shame.

He sat down, his eyes still on Annabeth. Now that they were dating, he was happy that he could openly gape at how beautiful she is.

"Earth to Percy?" Jason snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Hmm?" He said, looking at him, "What wrong?"

"You," he said, "Did you hear anything we said?"

Percy looked down sheepishly, "No.."

"Yeah," Harry said, "I thought so."

"Come on," Jason said, "You can't just leave us hanging because you have a girlfriend now."

"Didn't you ask Reyna out?" He asked.

"Am I leaving you hanging?"

Percy pursed his lips, "Fine, I'll stop.. until we're done eating."

"Good enough," Harry said.

Percy impatiently ate his food, wanting to hug Annabeth.

"You're gonna choke on your food if you don't slow down." Harry warned.

"I'll be fine." He said, his mouth full of food.

"You'll see her in like.. 5 minutes, what's the rush?"

Percy continued eating, ignoring the comments.

Annabeth was stood, her back to Percy. He swiftly hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Hi," she smiled at him.

"Hey," he smiled back.

"Why were you and Thalia late this morning?" She asked.

Percy looked over at Thalia then back at Annabeth, "Uhh.." he said, "Reasons.."

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Reasons?"

"Yeah," Thalia said, "Boring reasons."

Annabeth turned around, fully facing Percy, narrowing her eyes, "Tell me."

Percy gulped, looking anywhere but at Annabeth.

"It's no big deal, seriously." Thalia said, "Annie, quit inspecting the guy."

"You'll tell me later," she said before kissing his cheek and walking over to Hermione.

Percy stared at her as the two girls started a conversation, dumbfounded.

How could she act so normal while I've been waiting to see her since last night?

Thalia patted his back, "I think we can tell Annabeth." She said, "It might piss off Hades, though."