LXXIX) The Rebirth!

This was posted on 12 July aka Annabeth's birthday, so happy birthday Annabeth Chase!

Harry felt his heartbeat in his ears as he saw the dark lord form right in front of his eyes.

The man with no nose turned to Harry, "Harry Potter." He said, "The boy who lived.."

Harry struggled against the statue to no avail.

"Pity," Voldemort said, walking towards Percy, who was on his knees, still being tortured. Despite his pain, Percy limply removed riptide out of his pocket. His hands shaking as he tried to uncap it.

Voldemort smiled wickedly, "Brave," he said, "Brave, but weak." He kicked his side, and Percy fell on his back.

The scarred boy slowly walked towards him as well, "Did you miss me, Percy?" He asked.

Harry was confused on how they knew Percy, but he was much more concerned for Percy's wellbeing, mentally and physically.

"K- Kronos." He muttered.

The boy made a 'tsk tsk tsk' sound, "I'm not Kronos."

"Luke?" He grunted in pain.

"That's right," the boy said, "Now, I have a very, very important message that I want you to tell Annie."

Percy slowly crept his hand towards his pen, that had skidded to the side but Luke noticed this, stepping on his arm. Percy yelled out in pain as Luke twisted his leg.

"Be good and you won't get hurt." He said, "You can still join us. We don't have to fight," he got off his leg, "Tell Annie that."

"N- never! She'll never-" he screamed again as Peter continued his tortures. His screams drowning Harry's out.

"Don't touch him!" Harry yelled but they ignored him.

"What did I just say about being good?" He asked. He leaned down, recognising something before smiling, "Destined to failure. Fated to torture." He said, "Glad you got my gift."

Luke got back up and turned looking at Harry.

"The famous Harry Potter." He said, "Voldemort's told me a lot about you."

If Harry's scar wasn't burning as much as it was, Harry would've found it weird that Luke called him by the dark lord's actual name.

Voldemort summoned his other death eaters, mad that they weren't loyal, unlike wormtail.

Percy was still tensing under the pain, his and Harry's combined screams filling the still air.

"You're mother," Voldemort said, "She protected you, out of the kindness of her heart. Out of her love." He said, Luke tensed next to him. "That filthy-"

"That's enough." Luke said, turning to him.

"You don't order me, I am the dark lord! We're partners!"

"You can't kill me." Luke said menacingly, "If I tell you to shut up, you shut up."

(Read the travelling to understand what's going on! My other book.)

The two exchanged dangerous glares before turning back to Harry, "I can touch you now." He said, pressing his finger onto his scar. Harry yelled out in pain, "I can hurt you."

The statue let go of Harry, "Pick up your wand, Potter!" He said, "You've learnt how to duel, haven't you?" He asked, "First we bow."

When Harry didn't make a move to bow, Voldemort raised his wand, "I said, bow!" Harry doubled over, "Crucio!"

At this point, Peter stopped torturing Percy to watch his dark lord toss Harry around like a ragdoll.

Harry writhed in pain while Percy tried getting to his feet.