Missing In Action Part 2

Thalia's P.O.V.

I felt cold water dripping down my face, and I woke with a start. I was in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair. Tobin was next to me. "Ah, I see you two are awake." a voice with a heavy german accent said. "Where are we?" I asked. "Who are you? What do you want?" "So many questions." the voice sighed. "All in good time, little one. All in good time." the owner of the voice stepped out of the shadows. He was tall, with broad shoulders and blonde hair. He untied Tobin from her chair, and pinned her against the wall, twisting her arm behind her back. Tobin bit her lip to keep from crying out in pain, and the man pushed farther. Suddenly, there was a sickening crack, and Tobin cried out in pain. Her arm had broken at the shoulder. the man released her, then cut me free and left the room. "Tobin!" I yelled, running over to her and kneeling behind her side. "It hurts." Tobin moaned. "I know." I said. I can splint this for you, but I can't heal it entirely or he'll just break it again. It's gonna hurt, though." "Do it." Tobin said. I touched her shoulder lightly, and a splint formed around it. Tobin swore loudly and punched me in the arm. "Ouch!" I said, rubbing my arm. "Sorry." Tobin said. "It's alright." I said. "I just didn't know you had that much arm power in you!" "Well, I'm lucky I have you here." Tobin said. "You got that right." I said.