Missing In Action Part 3

Abby's P.O.V.

"Come on, guys!" I said. "We've got to keep going. We're close!" "How do you know, Abby?" Alex asked. "We've been doing this for a week! Are we ever gonna find them?" I stopped, and grabbed Alex's shoulders. "Yes." I said. "We are gonna find them. We have to." Alex nodded, and we continued on. We reached an old abandoned warehouse. "This is it." I said, looking at the address written on my hand. "This is where they are. Knives out. I don't expect we'll get an especially warm welcome." I pushed open the door, and we walked inside. Hope turned on a headlamp that she'd brought, the beam cutting through the dusty darkness. Nobody dared say anything. Nobody dared to speak. Finally, in the back of the warehouse, they found a door. I tried it, and found that it was locked. "Dammit." I whispered. "Hope, would you do the honors?" Hope nodded, and with one solid blow, kicked the door in. "Thanks." I said. Hope's flashlight beam illuminated the room and its occupants. Thalia and Tobin were lying on the floor, unconscious and covered with cuts and bruises. "Well, well, well." a voice with a heavy German accent said. "It seems as if I've been found." the man stepped out of the shadows, and the Squad ran at him, pocket knives at the ready. After a tough fight, it was Hope who incapacitated the man, jabbing the pressure point in his neck. He collapsed, and I used the rope I had brought to tie him up. "Kriegs, call the police." I ordered. Ali nodded and dialed the police number, speaking in fluent German. "Cheney, do you think you can get Tobin?" I asked. "Yeah." Cheney said. "I'll get Thalia." Hope said, picking the small girl up off the floor. "On second thought, Arod, could you get Tobin?" Cheney asked. "She's too heavy for me." "Sure." Arod said, picking her fellow New Kid up off the floor. Tobin shifted in her arms, moaning softly. "We need to get them to the hotel." I said. "Dawn can fix them up. Kriegs, what did the police say?" "They're coming." Ali said. "They want us to stay here until they come." "Okay." I said. We waited until the police came. "Hallo?" the police chief asked. "Ist jemand hier?" "Waren hier!" Ali called. "Im Rücken!" the police came into the room, and surveyed the scene. The police chief turned to Ali. "Sie sind die, die ich sprach am Telefon, ja?" he asked. "Ja." Ali said. "Sie sind ein American Football-Spieler, sind Sie nicht?" he asked. "Wir sind." Ali said. "Wären wir Ihnen dankbar, wenn Sie uns zurück zu unserem Hotel zu nehmen." "Wir können das schaffen." the police chief said. Ali gave him the address to our hotel, and they dropped us off there. "Vielen Dank, Offizier." Ali said. "Bitte schön." the officer said, tipping his hat to us before driving off. We went into the hotel, where Jill and Dawn were waiting for us. "I see the mission was successful." Jill said. We nodded. "Good." Jill said. "Hope, Arod, follow Dawn. The rest of you, get some sleep. We've still got a Cup to win." "Yes, Coach." we all said.

German Translations

NOTE: I got these translations off of google Translate, so they might not be entirely accurate.

Hallo? Ist jemand hier? = "Hello? Is someone here?"

Waren hier! Im Rücken! = "We're here! In the back!"

Sie sind die, die ich sprach am Telefon, ja? = "You are the one I spoke to on the phone, yes?"

Ja. = "Yes."

Sie sind ein American Football-Spieler, sind Sie nicht? = "You are American soccer players, are you not?"

Wir sind. Wären wir Ihnen dankbar, wenn Sie uns zurück zu unserem Hotel zu nehmen. = "We are. We would be grateful if you could take us back to our hotel."

Wir können das schaffen. = "We can do that."

Vielen Dank, Offizier. = "Thank you, officer."

Bitte schön. = "You're welcome."

KEEP THE REQUESTS COMING! I NEED IDEAS!