Video Games (LEMON)

"Yo, Squirt, you up for some gaming?" Tobin asked. "Is that even a question?" I asked. Tobin laughed. "I guess not." she said. "So what are we playing?" "Dragoncry." I said, slipping the disk in and tossing her a controller. "Me VS you." Tobin grinned. "You're going down!" Tobin said. Three hours later, I beat her for the twenty seventh time in a row. "I call hacks!" Tobin yelled, slamming the controller down on the bed. "You don't need hacks when you're this good." I said, smirking at her. "Yeah, but no one is this good, so I'm calling hacks!" Tobin said. "Pax me IRL, brah!" I said. Tobin smirked. She grabbed me and flipped me over so I was lying on my stomach. She ran her hands over my body, making me moan softly. "I'm in for it, aren't I?" I asked. "Yup." Tobin said, smirking at me. She started spanking me. "Tobin, stop!" I moaned. "Not until you apologize for beating me at Dragoncry." Tobin said. "Okay, fine!" I said. "I'm sorry!" "That's better." Tobin said. She flipped me over and connected our lips, nibbling on my bottom lip. I gasped, and she slipped her tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of her new territory. I moaned slightly. We broke apart for air, and Tobin found my pulse point, nipping and sucking on the tender skin. I moaned, and Tobin smirked. She took off my shirt, and kissed down to my abs, which were a weak spot for me. She kissed my abs, running her tongue in between the toned muscles, and I moaned. "What do you want me to do, baby girl?" Tobin asked. "I'm not going to beg you for anything." I said, squirming. Tobin smirked. "We'll see about that." she said. In one swift movement, my sweats and underwear came down, and Tobin positioned her head by my dripping center, nibbling and sucking on my clit. "Fuck, Tobin!" I moaned. "What do you want me to do, baby girl?" Tobin asked again. "Fuck me." I moaned, squirming under her. "I want you to fuck me." "With pleasure." Tobin said. She stuck her tongue into me, curling it and hitting my spot every time. I moaned loudly. "Dammit, Tobin!" I moaned. "Don't stop! Please!" Tobin kept flicking her tongue inside me until I shattered, releasing my juices on her tongue. Tobin pulled out of me, licking her lips. I grinned. "I should beat you at video games more often." I said.