Beach Date Part 2 (LEMON)

Tobin and I put everything in the back of the car and drove back to the hotel. We walked up to our room, and I kissed Tobin on the cheek. "Goodnight." I said. "Thank you for tonight. I had fun." "Oh, no you don't." Tobin said, smirking as she pinned me against the wall. "We have to celebrate our promise-engagement first." she kissed me hungrily, and I gasped. Her tongue roamed around my mouth, almost going down my throat. "You have no idea how hard tonight has been for me." Tobin growled. I tried to squirm out of her grip, but she was too strong. "Oh no you don't." Tobin said. She carried me over to the bed, where she cuffed my hands above my head. She kissed me again, causing me to moan. "Your voice is so sexy." Tobin whispered huskily. "Do you have any idea how turned on I am right now?" I shook my head, and Tobin smirked. "Well, I'm about to show you." she whispered in my ear. I shuddered at her deep, husky voice, then moaned as she began to roughly bite and suck on my neck, leaving a mark. I squirmed under her, moaning louder as she slipped my shirt off, kissing and licking all over my torso. When she was finished, she took my pants off and pressed her palm flat against my center. "Someone's wet." she said, smirking. "I wonder why!" I moaned. "Please, Tobin! I need you now!" Tobin pulled down my soaked panties and slipped two fingers into me, slowly pumping in and out. "God, Toby!" I moaned. "I need more! Please!" Tobin added another finger and went faster. Her lips found my pulse point, and she gently nibbled and sucked on the tender skin, leaving another mark. I came on her fingers, and she brought them up to my mouth. "Suck." she ordered. I took her fingers in my mouth, licking my juices off of them. Tobin studied me. "Well, well." she said, smirking. "You've made a bit of a mess down there. I guess I'll have to clean it up." she moved her head down and licked along my pussy, cleaning up the extra juices. The sensation of her tongue on my skin sent jolts of pleasure through me, and I moaned. Tobin finished, and uncuffed my hands from the headboard. She kept my wrists cuffed together, though. "Toby!" I protested. Tobin smirked. "What is it, prisoner?" she asked. I groaned. Tomorrow was gonna be a long day.