Love?

Abby's P.O.V.

It was our day off in portugal, and we decided as a team to take a catamaran out on the water and just have fun. We rode out into the ocean and anchored. Some of the girls jumped into the water and swam out to a raft anchored about ten yards from the boat, while others, including me, stayed on the boat. "Look!" Pinoe said, nudging me in the ribs. "What?" I asked. Pinoe pointed to where Thalia and Tobin were sitting. They were both laughing at a joke that Tobin had just told, and Tobin's arm was around Thalia's shoulder. They were both wearing sweatshirts to block the cold wind that blew from the sea, and Thalia was wearing Tobin's UNC soccer hoodie. "There's something going on between them." Pinoe said. "Should we find out?" "No." I said. "I don't think they've figured out that they have feelings for each other. I don't want to rush them into something they're not ready for." "Fair enough." Pinoe said. I took a picture of the two of them, then Pinoe and I watched as Tobin and Thalia took off their hoodies. Tobin jumped in, and Thalia sat on the edge of the boat and laughed at her best friend. "Come on, Jedi!" Tobin yelled. "Come in!" Thalia shook her head, and Tobin grabbed her ankles and pulled her in. Thalia shrieked as she hit the water, but came up laughing. The pair swam over to the raft, where they were helped up. A rather intense game of Last Woman Standing began, which involved everyone trying to shove everyone else off. Tobin managed to shove Thalia off, but Thalia was able to grab Tobin's ankle and pull the older woman off with her. They clung to the side of the raft, laughing at the others as they grappled with each other on the raft. Eventually, Jill and Dawn called everyone back to the boat, and we went to the hotel.

Third Person P.O.V.

As the boat sailed back to the shore, Tobin smiled at Thalia and wrapped her in a towel. Thalia smiled gratefully at the midfielder, and Tobin looked around to make sure no one was watching before she captured Thalia's lips in a soft, sweet kiss.