Goalie Love

Ashlyn's P.O.V.

"Here's the roommate list for this camp." Jill said.

Tobin and Thalia

Ali and Ash

Alex and Pinoe

Hope and Carli

JJ and Press

Abby and Boxxy

Cap

Alyssa and Chups

Arod and Emma

Whit and Syd

Moe and Kling

"Coach, can I switch roommates?" I asked. I had just gone through a breakup with Ali, and it still hurt. "Sure." Jill said. "Ali, are you okay with switching with Arod?" "Sure." Ali said. "Ash, you're with Emma, then." "Okay." I said. Jill gave everyone their room keys, and we brought our stuff up to the rooms. A younger girl deposited her stuff in my room. She had tan-ish skin, freckles, and green eyes. Her brown hair was highlighted with blonde and pulled up into a ponytail. She was cute. "I'm guessing you're Emma, then?" I asked. "Yup!" she said. "I'm Ashlyn Harris." I said. "Nice to meet you." "Emma Landoga." the girl said. "I just got called up this year." "Cool." I said. "What position do you play?" "Goalie." Emma said. "Same!" I said. "Sweet!" Emma said. "How old are you?" "Eighteen." Emma said. "Cool." I said. "What college?" "UNC." Emma said. I put my hand over my heart. "May god eternally bless the campus." I said. "You went there?" Emma asked. "Yup!" I said. "Cool!" Emma said. I was liking this girl more and more by the minute. Weeks passed, and I knew that I was in love with her. "Hey, Emma." I said. "Can I chat with you?" "Sure!" the younger goalie said. "What's up?" I took a deep breath. "I love you." I said. "I don't know if you feel the same way about me, I don't even know if you like girls, but that's how I feel about you." Emma grinned. "I love you too, Ash." she said. I took Emma's hands, we both leaned in, and our lips met. "I'm glad I met you, Emma." I said as we broke apart. "I'm glad I met you too, Ash." Emma said. Our lips met again, and I didn't want it to end. It was perfect. She was perfect.