Being in Love

I was sitting in my bed in the hotel, listening to music. Suddenly, Tobin came in and took off my headphones. "Hey!" I protested. "You've been acting weird lately." Tobin stated. "The girls have sent me to interrogate you." she poked me in the side. "Who are you, and what have you done with Thalia?" she asked. I laughed and squirmed as she continued to poke me in the side. "Tobin, stop it!" I said. "Tell me where she is!" Tobin said. "She's right here!" I said, trying to squirm away from Tobin. "Stop it!" Tobin didn't stop. "You're not her." she said. "Admit it." "Fine." I said. "I'm not Thalia, I'm her evil twin. happy?" Tobin grinned, and stopped poking me. "Yes." she said. "I got you back. I'll go tell Abby." she left the room, leaving me alone. A few minutes later, Abby came in and sat down next to me. "So Tobin managed to bring you back." she said. "Yeah." I replied. "What was the matter?" Abby asked. "Tobin." I said. "What?" Abby asked. "Tobin's the matter." I said. "I love her, Abby. But she doesn't feel the same way about me." "I see." Abby said, getting up from the bed. "Well, I'm gonna go hang out with the rest of the team. Wanna come with?" "Nah, I'm good." I said. Abby shrugged and walked out of the room. I turned on my phone and started reading something on the internet. "So, you like me, eh?" Tobin's voice asked. I jumped, then blushed. "I-I...no." I stammered. Tobin smirked. "Sure you don't." she said sarcastically. "Abby told me that you said you liked me." "Sh-she did?" I asked. Tobin nodded. "I-I-I-I...fuck." I said, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks as I buried my face in my blanket. "I didn't want to make things awkward between us." I said. "But now that's exactly what I've done. I should have known that you didn't feel the same way. Dammit, why did I tell Abby? I'm such an idiot." "Thalia, look at me." Tobin said, her voice gentle but firm. I looked up, and a pair of soft, warm lips pressed against mine. "You have no idea how happy I was when Abby told me that you were in love with me." Tobin said. "I've been in love with you forever, but I've never had the guts to tell you." "R-really?" I asked. "Really." Tobin said. Our lips met again, and Tobin wiped the tears off my face. "Don't cry, baby girl." she said. "Beautiful people like you shouldn't ever cry."