Revenge Part 4

~Time Skip: One Week Later~

Thalia's P.O.V.

It had been one week since Servando had set me and Pinoe free. We had both made full recoveries, but there was no sign of Alex. The whole team was worried about her. Pinoe and I had taken to asking Jill if there had been any news on her after every meal. One day, during lunch, Jill's phone rang. She took one look at the screen, and rushed out of the room, pressing the phone to her ear. Pinoe and I hurriedly finished eating and ran after her. We found her in the conference room, talking into her phone. "Really?" she asked. "Well, that is very good news, officer. I'll tell them immediately. Thank you." she hung up. "Alex?" Pinoe and I asked in unison, then began barraging Jill with questions. "Did they find her?" "Is she alright?" "Is she alive?" "What happened to Servando?" "Can we see her?" "Ladies, one thing at a time!" Jill said. "Yes, they found her. Yes, she is alive, and yes, she is alright. She's in the hospital right now, but she is awake. Servando is in prison. And yes, you can see Alex." the whole team went to the hospital, and we took the elevator up to Alex's room. "ALEX!" Pinoe yelled when she saw the brown-haired forward sitting in her hospital bed. "I missed you too, Pinoe." Alex said, laughing. "Ouch. I have to remember not to do that. It hurts." "That bastard." Pinoe growled. "It's okay now, Pinoe." Alex said. "I'm okay." "Thank god for that." Pinoe said, and the two women kissed, together again at last.