First Time (Hannah and Thalia)

Hannah looked across the field at her girlfriend Thalia, who was talking to Tobin and Abby. She bit her lip to keep from moaning as she took in Thalia's curves and toned muscles that were perfectly outlined by the tight shirt and leggings Thalia was wearing. Thalia caught Hannah staring, and winked and smirked at the older girl before returning to her conversation. Throughout training, Thalia took every opportunity to tease Hannah, and by the end, Hannah was incredibly frustrated. "Need a cold shower after that?" Thalia asked, smirking at her girlfriend. Hannah just growled and grabbed Thalia by the collar of her shirt and dragged the younger girl to their room, where she pinned Thalia to the wall. "So you think it was a good idea to tease me, Skywalker?" she whispered in Thalia's ear. Thalia shivered, and Hannah smirked. She kissed Thalia passionately, biting the younger girl's bottom lip. Thalia gasped, and Hannah slipped her tongue into Thalia's mouth, moving it around her new territory. Without breaking the kiss, Hannah picked Thalia up and carried her to the bed. She tied Thalia down to the bed and started kissing her neck. Thalia moaned loudly. Hannah smirked, and took Thalia's shirt off. She kissed down Thalia's torso, biting and sucking at certain spots until she reached the small forward's waistline. "Hannah!" Thalia whined, squirming. "What is it, babe?" Hannah asked, smirking. "What do you want me to do?" "Fuck me!" Thalia gasped. "Please, fuck me!" Hannah pulled down Thalia's pants and underwear in one swift motion, and slipped two fingers in. Thalia cried out and moaned as she felt Hannah moving inside her. "You like that, babe?" Hannah asked huskily. Thalia could only nod and moan as Hannah started pumping in and out, starting slow but going faster. Thalia finally came, releasing her juices on Hannah's fingers. "That... was... amazing..." she panted. "I'm glad." Hannah said, licking her fingers clean, then kissing Thalia. "I love you, babe." "I love you too." Thalia said as she fell asleep.