Married With Portals, Dancing to Zelda

"Nervous?" Alex asked as she braided my hair. "A little." I admitted. "Good." Alex said. "You'd be crazy if you weren't nervous. When I got married to Pinoe, I nearly pissed myself beforehand. Don't worry. It's normal." I was getting married to Tobin in less than an hour. We had Arod's son Ryan as our ring bearer, and Cap's daughters, Reece and Rylie, as our flower girls. Currently, Alex was doing my hair while I did Rylie's. Reece was on the couch watching Cinderella. Both girls were thrilled to be a part of the wedding, partially because Tobin and I had them wearing smaller, pale pink versions of my elven-style wedding dress, which they had immediately branded as "princess dresses." "Hold still, Rylie." I said. "But my neck is stiff!" the small girl complained. "I know, but I'm almost done." I said. "Then you can switch places with Reece, okay?" "Okay." Rylie said. Half an hour later, Abby came in, dressed in a tux. "You ready, squirt?" she asked. "Almost." I said, as Alex positioned a silver circlet on my head. "Okay, now I am." Abby took my hand and led me down the aisle. Tobin was waiting at the altar wearing a tux and a black SnapBack. She took my hands as I reached her. "You look beautiful." she whispered. "Like some Elven princess." "You look sexy." I replied. "How did I know you'd wear a snapback at our wedding?" Tobin grinned. "I hate to disappoint." she said. the minister started talking, but I wasn't paying attention. I was getting lost in Tobin's warm brown eyes. "Tobin Powell Heath, do you take Thalia Galadriel Skywalker to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health?" the minister asked. "I do." Tobin said. "And Thalia Galadriel Skywalker, do you take Tobin powell heath to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and heath?" the minister asked. "I do." I said. Ryan came up with the rings, which was in a box shaped like the companion cube from the game Portal. "Please place the rings on each other's ring fingers." the minister said. Tobin slipped the orange ring onto my finger, and I slipped the blue ring onto hers. "Now by the power invested in me, I pronounce you bride and bride." the minister said. "You may now kiss the bride." Tobin leaned in and captured my lips in a slow, gentle kiss. We went to the reception, and it was time for our first dance. The DJ put on "Ballad of the Goddess," and Tobin and I slowly danced. "I love you, my beautiful wife." Tobin whispered as we slowly moved around the dance floor. "I love you too, Tobin." I whispered back. "I love you too."  

This is what Tobin and Thalia's rings and ring box look like