Hidden Feelings (Moe X Pressy)

Prompt: can you do one with Moe and Christen? Like Moe won't talk to Christen because she likes her, and Christen likes Moe, but Moe doesn't know and then Moe starts ignoring Christen and won't even talk to her but then they end up getting together because Pinoe, being the snitch that she is, tells each girl that the other one likes them.

"Hey JJ. Hey Crystal." Moe said. She ignored Christen, who was standing with the two defenders. "Hey Moe." Crystal and JJ said. Christen stayed silent. Moe was in love with Christen, and she tried to hide this by ignoring the older woman. She didn't know that Christen felt the same way about her. Christen didn't know why Moe was ignoring her, and was a bit hurt by it. The team took seats on couches, and most of them pulled out their phones. Pinoe flopped down on a couch next to Moe. "Wassup, kiddo?" she asked. "Pinoe, I love Christen!" Moe blurted out. "Pressy?" Pinoe asked. "Well, I don't blame you. She is hot." "But she doesn't know!" Moe protested. "Not surprised." Pinoe said. "It's kinda hard to know someone loves you when they ignore you." she got up and went over to sit next to Christen. "What up, homie?" Pinoe asked. Christen sighed. "Moe's ignoring me." she said. "And...?" Pinoe asked. "And I love her, Pinoe!" Christen said. "Go talk to her then!" Pinoe asked. "She loves you too, ya know." "She does?!" Christen asked. "Yup." Pinoe said with a wink. "But you didn't hear it from me." Christen sat down next to Moe, grabbed the younger girl's face, and kissed her. Moe kissed back. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now." Christen said. "I love you, Moe." Moe snuggled into Christen's side. "I love you too, Christen." she said.