Dares (LEMON)

It was dare night. About half the team was gathered in Abby's room with assorted drinks and snacks. We sat in a circle on the floor, and passed around a jar of dares that people had written. So far, Abby had been made to finger Christie, Alex had been made to undress Pinoe and then get locked in a closet with her for five minutes, and Kling and Moe had been made to shower together. It was now JJ's turn. "Tobin and Thalia have to be locked in a closet for twenty minutes." The blonde defender read. "Really, Syd?" Tobin asked. Syd raised her hands. "It wasn't me this time, I swear!" She protested. "It was Pinoe!" Pinoe grinned at us. "If you do the dirty, you gotta be loud." She said. "Oh, fuck you Rapinoe." I growled. "That's Alex's job." Pinoe said. Tobin and I were shoved in the closet, which was locked behind us. "So, what do you want to do?" Tobin asked quietly. "Well, if we do the dirty, we'll never hear the end of it." I said. "Not necessarily." Tobin said. "Abby fingered Cap in front of everyone, and they didn't get teased. Much." She slammed our lips together, tugging on my bottom lip with her teeth. I let her in, and she explored every inch of my mouth. I moaned slightly, and we broke apart for air. "Remember what Pinoe said." Tobin purred. She started kissing my neck, abusing my sweet spot. "Oh God, Tobin!" I moaned loudly. "Yo! Heath!" Pinoe yelled from outside. "Better mark your girl!" There was laughter. "Oh my god is she serious?" I groaned. "Dammit, Tobin!" Tobin had turned her attention back to my neck, and was sucking and biting my pulse point. "I think you have too many clothes on, baby girl." She said, which earned more laughter from outside. She took off my shirt and bra, and started sucking on my breasts. I moaned continuously as she kissed down my abs to my waistline. She pulled my pants and underwear down with her teeth, and stuck her tongue into me. "Fuck, Tobin!" I moaned. I continued to moan and swear as Tobin flicked her tongue inside of me. "Tobin!" I screamed as I came. I got redressed, and Tobin and I cuddled until Pinoe let us out. I flipped the hyper midfielder off as I took my seat next to Tobin. "I'm going to get you for this, Rapinoe." I said. "Looking forward to it, Squirt." Pinoe said, grinning.

Based on the oneshot Dare Night by harliuswnt28. DetroitHollywood, don't worry. Your request will be out soon.