I Promise

Moe's P.O.V.

We all gathered in Tobin and Thalia's room. "There's something wrong with Hannah." Abby said. "Her touches have been off and her movements have been halfhearted. It's like there's something on her mind." "Someone should talk to her." Hope said. "I elect Moe." Thalia said. "What?!" I asked. "Why me?" "Because you and Hannah get along great together." Tobin said. "Here's her room key." Abby said, tossing me a plastic rectangle. I walked to Hannah's room and opened the door. "Hannah?" I asked hesitantly. "Are you there?" there was no answer. The room was dark. I stepped in and looked around. "Hannah?" I asked again. "Where are you?" there was still no answer. I looked in the bathroom and found Hannah on the floor, sobbing. She was holding a razor blade to her wrist. I quickly took the razor blade away and wrapped my arms around the younger midfielder. Hannah cried into my chest, and I rubbed her back. "Shhh..." I whispered. "Shhh. It'll be alright. I've got you. You're alright." "I'm sorry Moe." Hannah sobbed. "I tried to stop, I really did. I tried to live for you. but the voices...they were too loud. They kept telling me I was worthless. A waste of space." "You're not." I said. "You're not a waste of space. Look at me, Hannah." Hannah looked up, and I kissed her. "You're not worthless." I said. "I love you, Hannah. I know you're fighting to stay alive, and I'll help you win that fight. If you ever feel like killing yourself again, tell me, okay? Promise me." "I promise." Hannah said.