Chapter 1- I'll Love Ya And Leave Ya!

My alarm let out a long sigh of silence before bursting the whole households eardrums to 'Rejects' By 5 Seconds Of Summer. I didn't swipe the screen and ignore it this morning because I am getting to see my cousin who I haven't seen for the best part of a year.

Me and Caspar (my cousin) used to be really close when he lived in South Africa. We lived close together and he would always be there whenever I was down or needed someone just to give me a hug and motivate me to keep going. Caspar is so nice but he still treats me like I'm a little kid even though I'm only 1 year younger than him.

I still live with my parents and I have an obsession with YouTube (in particular Caspar's channel because it's the only way I get to see him) and music. I'm not into all that 'Beleiber' madness or 'One Directioners'. Don't get me wrong, they have one or two good songs but I don't have a specific band or artist I love. I like an arrange of songs. Some from My Chemical Romance to 5 Seconds Of Summer and Troye Sivan.

I quickly jumped out of bed and looked through my merch filled wardrobe. I dug through many piles of band tops then YouTuber jumpers. Then I walked over to my phone and looked through my draws of phone cases, once again all relating to bands, YouTubers etc.

Just to point out I buy all this with my own money that I have collected from many years of Christmases and birthdays. 

Sneaking past my parents bedroom, seeing as it was 7 AM on a weekend, I got into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I do this thing where instead of singing in the shower I talk in the shower... After talking to myself for a good 20 minutes I got changed into a loose fitting 'Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams' top, yes, I am quoting Shia Labouf! Over the top I wore a Caspar Lee jumper (with pride) and a washed out kind of blue, pair of ripped jeggings. I don't wear make up apart from the every so often exciting vaseline :)

I grabbed my passport and bag before running upstairs to say goodbye to my stirring parents.

"Guys, I have to go, my Uber is outside..." I said suddenly feel sadness ignite in my belly giving me butterflies. They smiled while yawning. My dad smiled and said a classic dad thing,

"I'll Love Ya and Leave Ya then!"

"Dad, I'm the one leaving."

"I know" He said hugging me. I gave my mum a long hug before quickly running into my Uber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a kind air hostess telling me we were landing. I smiled and tried to keep my excitement inside me but to be honest I could jump out of the plane and dance to the ground. Within a few more minutes of announcements and bumpy landings we finally made our way out of the cramped airplane.

I got to the baggage area and scanned the conveyor belt for my lilac bag. It was soon  thudding around the strange looking belt. I grabbed it and walked over to the 'pick up' section. 

Clear as the light of day I could see the top of my pineapple cousin- Caspar.

I screamed as I ran up to him and hugged him. He laughed and I held him tighter because the sound of his laugh made me happy. He suddenly started talking and I realised he was vlogging.

"Oh Hello" I said smiling and waving at the small camera lens. Caspar raised and eyebrow at me obviously expecting he would have to explain the whole vlogging thing to me. I just let my grin grow bigger and shrugged my shoulders.

On the way back from the airport we talked about new things and old things. I told Caspar about my obsession with YouTube and his channel, then about bands and it turns out he friends with 5 Seconds Of Summer's one and only drummer, Ashton Irwin. To be honest I may have fan girled just a tiny bit!

"Oh, Hazel?" Caspar says looking into my, ironically, hazel eyes. I nodded, giving him a sign to carry on.

"You haven't met my roomate yet, Joe."

"No."

"Well get ready to then!"......