Chapter 56- Surprise

A/n:  I HAVE 1 DAY LEFT OF SCHOOL BEFORE 6 WEEKS OFF BC OF SUMMER AND I ONLY HAVE 3 LESSONS AND FINISH AT 2:05pm I FEEl SO UP BEAT BECAUSE I HATE EVERYONE AT SCHOOL SO IMMA LEAVE THOSE BITCHES FOR 6 WEEKS LIKE "I-G-G-BYE MOTHER FUCKERS" 

I groaned as I zipped up Joe's hoodie. I had stolen it from him when he left so I didn't feel as alone all the time. The zip kept getting stuck and it was too big for me but I loved it never the less. It was a cold, miserable, groggy London morning. It was the Summer yet it felt like Winter. I felt like crap because I couldn't see Joe when he got back and I missed the shit out of him. Plus my period cramps were acting up on today of all days when I have to get on a 10-11 hour airplane ride back to South Africa. I groaned again and sat on top of my suitcase while I waited for any sort of motivation to help me get up. I felt my eyes shutting and I quickly stood up, knowing if I fell asleep I would never be able to wake up again. I got tired of standing up so I sat down on Joe's soft, soft, soft couch. My eyes were suddenly shut and no matter how many times I tried to scream at myself to get up in my head my legs were against the idea. And so I just slept. 

I groggily opened my eyes to be awoken by the presence of another person and I almost jumped out of my skin. A shriek left my mouth before I covered my lips with my hand. My eyes were still adjusting to the light when the figure started to laugh, a very familiar laugh might I add. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust my eyes quicker and soon enough all the features I grew to fall in love with appeared on he man I loved with all my heart. As soon as I knew for definite it was him I ran up to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck happily. 

"I missed you!" I whispered in his ear, happy tears were now forming in my eyes. I got off him and he rubbed his thumb carefully beneath my eye were my tears were falling. 

"Don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry" I smiled up at him still crying. He smiled back at me with a loving smile. "I love you so fucking much" He didn't wait for me to respond, instead he brought me closer to him so he could kiss me.

"What time is it" I asked out of breath when Joe finally decided to stop the  kiss. He whipped out his phone in seconds. 

"Uh...12:05" He replied. My eyes widened and I started to freak out.

"I-I'm late! Oh god...My flight is gone" I felt panic rise in me and my breathing become clearer and tears stung my eyes. Joe wrapped one arm around my waist. 

"Shhh, baby. You're with me- it's fine. I'll get us tickets to go tomorrow, yeah?" Joe hushed me and rocked me back and forth like a baby. 

"B-But I used the majority of my money on that flight. My parents said they would give me some money for my flight back here but I-I-I" I kept stuttering and messing up my words. I hated having panic  attacks, I especially didn't want to have one when Joe was here again. I already put him in that situation. 

"Babe, I'm your boyfriend. It's my job to give you money and pay for your things" I rapidly shook my head.

"N-No I'm not taking your money" I replied. I felt emotionally drained by this point and all I wanted to do was sleep. As this thought bounced around my head I felt myself fall asleep in Joe's arm. I felt guilty but once again my body didn't want to co-operate with me...