Chapter 58- Ill

A/n: OMG OMG OMG I DYED MY HAIR PURPLE AND IT TURNED OUT LIKE PIKY/PURPLE WITH LIKE REDISH BITS AND IM IN LOVE OMG, If you wanna see a photo dm me on Twitter @HugMeCalumxox

"MUM! DAD!" I screamed and ran up to them, giving both of them big hugs. Joe admired from afar. I finally got the flight to South Africa with Joe. I basically slept the whole time while Joe rubbed my back and helped me feel less anxious. If I'm honest I've been feeling sick ever since Joe came back. 

As I let go of my happy parents lights flashed in front of my eyes and I felt dizzy. I stumbled backwards and Joe caught me. Within seconds everything went black like the whole world had a switch to turn everything off and someone touched it. 

When I woke up my parents were across the room quietly talking and Joe was sat next to me on the floor, inside. 

"You're awake!" Joe exclaimed. I coughed and nodded. He placed a hand on my head to feel how hot I was. "You're burning up, babe. I'll look after you" He kissed my cheek and I felt a blush creep onto my cheek as my parents "Aw"d him.

"Are you okay, Honey?" My mum asked as she looked down at me on the couch. 

"Yeah,  Joe said he could look after me" I smiled at Joe and he took my hand. 

"Is it okay if me and your dad go out with some of our friends tonight? It's their last day in town and-"

"Of course, I have Joe" I coughed again so Joe started to gently pat my back.

"Thank you, son. You seem like a great guy" My dad nodded at Joe and in return Joe smiled at him.

"Well your daughter means the world to me..." He talked as though I wasn't even in the room. My parents said their goodbyes and left me and Joe in our small living room. 

"Thanks for looking after me" I thanked Joe while I fiddled with his fingers as if I was a baby.

"It's honestly fine. I love you..."

"Love you too" I sneezed and Joe ran to get me a tissue. I laughed when he waddled back in looking like a crab. 

"Are you hungry?" I shrugged my shoulders. All I could feel was a blocked nose, feeling slightly sick and a bit dizzy.

"I think you should eat..."

"I can't, I don't have the motivation" I groaned dramatically.

"I think you need to, I'm pretty sure that's why you fainted outside."

"I'll eat for you...okay?" I raised an eye brow and Joe nodded.  A few minutes later he came back in with a ready-made pot noodle. "I fucking love pot noodles" I replied with a grin. Joe laughed and handed me the noodles. I finished them quickly and fell asleep with Joe's arms wrapped around me again. I couldn't help but think- I have the best boyfriend ever...