Chapter 11-South African Slut

So basically Joe ended up sleeping on one side of the bed with a blanket while I slept under the covers. I offered to switch but Joe said it was fine.

I awoke a light being shone brightly in my face. I groaned as I turned over but found that rather hard as a strong arm was holding me tight. I heard the sound of a SNAP and turned over to see Caspar with his phone out taking multiple photos then filming a short video.

"Awwhhh guys looooookk at themmm awhh!" Caspar 'ooh'd at me and Joe. Caspar eventually left our room and I felt myself slowly drifting back to sleep until I felt cold and could hear shouting. 

"What the fuck are you doing in bed with the South African Slut?"  I heard an arrogant female voice say. OH she did not, someone hold my hoops i'm going in. Before I had a chance to give her a piece of my mind Joe started to speak.

"Excuse me? WE did NOTHING! We're just friends, you're the one that has clearly gone behind my back and cheated on me multiple times, yes I have seen photos on your phone!" I didn't know Shannon was a slut and a bitch, dayum girl. 

"You know what Shannon," I said standing in front of Joe so I was face to face with her. "You called me a slut but I'm thinking you might have been looking in a mirror. Listen, Fuck you. Fuck you Shannon. You don't deserve a boyfriend like Joe, trust me if I had a boyfriend like Joe I wouldn't dare to even flirt with another guy. FUCK YOU!" And with that Shannon ran out of the apartment crying.

A/n: OKAY THIS WAS BC I HAD LIKE 5 COMMENTS TELLING ME TO UPDATE AND LIKE GOOD CHAPTER THANK YOU GUYS ILYSM <3 

SHALL I START DOING A QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER?

QOTC: Do you like 5SOS?

QOTCA: I love them, I'm going to see them live on the 18th of April AHHHH!

Also bc I took so long to update I got them to break up - your welcome my fellow bad bitched ;P

comment : Caspar has pineapple hair : if you saw this.