Chapter 44- Kiss

a/n: here it is, the chapter you've all been waiting for.

I heard a heavy knock at Caspar's door.

"Caspar!" I shouted loudly to get his attention. Nothing was said. "CASPAR!"  I shouted louder, still no answer though. I groaned before stomping up the stairs to the door.

"Sorry Caspar is-" I looked down before looking up, well shit. "Oh..hi" I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hi" Joe chocked out. For some reason my hands were shaking so I hid them behind my back, interlocked with one another. "Listen Hazel, c-can we sit down for a minute" I stood back from the door and let him in. He gently took my hand into his and led me to sit with him on the settee. "Hazel, me and Brit were dating but I only dated her to make you jealous. I know it was really horrible for me to do a thing but I  was hurt that you left me. I regret every second of it. We have broken up now and will NEVER be getting back together, she kind of hates me now." I wanted to slap him but I also wanted to hug him and kiss him. The nice side of me got through and wrapped my small arms around him. He hugged me back, gratefully. "I thought you hated me"

"How could anyone hate you, Mr. Joe Sugg?" I don't know where my sudden burst of confidence came from but I kept it going. 

"More people than you think" Joe whispered, I don't think I was meant to hear but I did. I lifted his chin and moved closer to him. I gently placed my lips on his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was kissing me back, and it felt good. We felt, as cliché as it sounds, like two pieces of a puzzle meant to be together. I let go of him and smiled. 

"You are amazing, Joe." I said before I heard Caspar awkwardly cough. Why does he always come in the wrong times. 

"I hate to break you two love birds up but I need my clothes. I apologetically looked at Joe before rolling my eyes and getting up to help my confused cousin...