Chapter 14- Don't cry...

I hugged Caspar with tears in my eyes.  "I don't want to leave Caspar..." I sniffed into his shoulder. His hand rubbed circles on my back. 

"I know, I don't want you to leave..." He lightly whispered into my ear. I felt a tear slip from my eye and I quickly wiped it away but Caspar had already seen the tear and was quick to talk. "Please...No...Don't cry..." He said holding my cheek. I nodded slowly looking at the ground. I turned around to look at Joe and his new girlfriend...Brittany. Yeah, a lot has happened.

I was left in London when Joe and Caspar went to Coachella and Joe came back with a girl called Brittany who is now (apparently) his girlfriend.  It was then that I realised Joe hadn't really felt anything, he just regretted breaking up with Shannon and needed a girl to "satisfy his need" ... NO...not sexually. I didn't like "do it" with him or anything...Moving on.

I waved at Joe but he didn't wave back, he wasn't even facing me. I walked onto the plane with the tears still in my eyes. 

.......................................................................................................................................................................

As I walked into my house the smell of alcohol was strong. My mum had driven me from the airport but had immediately just left me to go and "work". My dad stumbled into the living room.

"Heyyyy" He dragged on as he hugged me tightly. I awkwardly wrapped my arms around his sides. 

"Hey dad" I sighed. I wouldn't class my dad as an "alcoholic" but he drinks, a lot. Once he had to stay home from work because he had gotten too drunk the night before and had the worst hangover the next day. 

My dad stumbled away so I ran up to my room and shut the door before throwing my bag onto the floor. Tears threatened to spill over my eyes once again but this time I had no Caspar to hug me and tell me not to cry. I wrapped my arms around myself and silently sobbed to make sure no one would hear me. I ignored the shouts coming from my parents downstairs and instead put my headphones on and played Troye Sivan extra loud. I let the powerful lyrics of Suburbia scroll across my head as I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. 

It was then that I remembered, I'm not living with Jaspar anymore..