Chapter 8- We're fake

Joe let go of me with a small tear in his eye. He took a loud gulp.

"Me and Shannon aren't dating...we're fake" I squinted my eyes at him, confused from what he told me.

"What-wh-why would you lie?"

"Because I wanted to see if you got-got jealous..." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

I was still very confused at what I was being told. I looked at the frame of the door where I saw Caspar smirking to himself so I looked back at Joe.

"Why would you want to make me- see if I was jealous?"

"Because I-I think your cute..."

"Joseph Graham Sugg..."

"How do you know my full name?"

"Uhh..I might have researched it.."

"We're as bad as each other." He laughed so I laughed with him and nodded.

" I like you though Hazel. I talked to Caspar a bit and if he's okay with it I want to- well I want you to be my girlfriend..."

"Joe, of course I want to be your girlfriend." His nervous face relaxed and he breezily kissed me then looked down.

"Thank you..." He said.

"One condition though..." I said he suddenly started panicking.

"No more saying thank you!"

He let out a relaxed laugh and hugged me.

A/n: I feel like it's a bit early for them to date???? HELP MEH! 

TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF I SHOULD RE WRITE OR SOMETHING!