Chapter 45 - Matilda

A/n: oKAY BUT LIKE ARIANA'S NEW ALBUM IS SO FUCKING LIT LIKE INTO YOU CAMe ON IN HMV IN TOWN AND I LIKE SCREAMED THEN I SAW A 5SOS DRESS UP BOOK AND POSTER. ALSO- Guess who's back? Back again? Lolool no one cared when I was away but anyway....

"Hey Hazel, me and the boys filmed a video the other day and we started to talk about the movie Matilda. Do you wanna watch it with me?" Joe asked as he came up to me in his bed room. 

"Yeah, of course. I love Matilda!" I hopped up from the bed and walked into the Joe's living room. I'm staying at his for the night but I had to promise Caspar we weren't going to do anything naughty. Joe sat on his settee with blankets because for some reason his house is the coldest thing right now.  I snuggled up on the settee and Joe put his arm around my back to bring me close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder while he rubbed my back, bringing warmth through my body. A smile rested on my face as Joe turned on Matilda. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Joe cringed our faces as Mrs Turnball twisted the little girls pigtails.

"That's got to hurt..." I whispered under my breath. Joe nodded and I snuggled closer to him. I became more and more drowsy as the movie went on.

I ended up sleeping on Joe's arm...

A/n: Idgaf that this is short idk what else to write about bye