Chapter 81- Video

"So first of all this isn't fake. This isn't a prank. We're serious about this and we would appreciate your support." Joe's linked our pinkies and spoke into the glistening camera lens. "As you saw in one of my videos I proposed to Hazel about two months ago, and she said yes. We later on thought Haze might be pregnant so we took some tests...all said negative."

"I had a phantom pregnancy. Basically I felt and thought I was pregnant when I Wasn't and it was just hormones and stuff like that.."

"So there was never a baby so it didn't die there was never any fetus there was nothing there." 

"And then we realised how much we wanted a baby..so we tried for one..."

"We have been super lucky and took the tests and all of them came out positive..I filmed our reaction..here you go"  Joe paused before he began speaking again. "So yes Hazel is pregnant. She's only about 1 month and a bit pregnant so you can't really see any bump yet.."

"And most importantly, mum - dad - family...I'm sorry we couldn't be there in person to tell you this and I'm sorry we had to send you this but...we're pregnant" I smiled placing my hands on my belly and looking down. 

The video was the hardest thing I think I've ever done. The thought of telling literally millions of people you're pregnant but also family is a horrible feeling. I pushed away my worries and doubts and finished the video with Joe. God life is hard isn't it...

A/n: Yes it's short I'm sorry, also I have a break time detention tomorrow in science bc i didn't hand in my homework pray for me fammm

QOTC: Have you ever had a detention?

QOTCA: Nope but now I will -_-

Snapchat: xfanfictsx

Music: Hallelujah - Panic! At The Disco 

My love goes out to you (I'm binge listening to P!ATD it's lit)