Chapter 17 - What. The. Fuck

It's been a week since I remembered Jessica. I really wish I hadn't though. Ever since that day I have had so many nightmares about her...about everything. The only thing keeping me sane is music. It used to be YouTube but whenever I see Caspar pop up it reminds me how I'm not with him and when Joe pops up it's just sad. 

Joe had recently done a video introducing Brit...as his girlfriend. I know that I shouldn't be jealous but I am, and I really can't help it. 

I had both my earphones in my ears listening to 5SOS on full blast, ignoring the world and people as I entered the small coffee shop. I looked to the floor as I slowly shuffled into the queue for a small coffee. I accidentally bumped into a man's back and I quickly stuttered an apology. 

"S-sorry I didn't mean to b-bump into you I was just busy and I wasn't looking and-" I was cut off by the man smiling at me.

"It's honestly fine...it was an honour to be bumped into by such a pretty girl" I felt heat rise to my cheeks so I quickly looked down. "Don't hide that pretty face of yours!" He exclaimed. My eyes went wide as I raised my eye brows.

"Smooth..." I suddenly said with a new burst of confidence.

"My name is Luke by the way..." My eyes widened, because I listen to a hell a lot of music, my favourite band 5 Seconds of Summer. I looked up and it was only then when I everything clicked, he had a fucking Australian accent. Luke Hemmings  has just flirted with...me? 

"S-sorry I didn't realise it was you L-Luke..." Shit why did I say that?

"Ah! So you're a fan!" I looked up into Luke's blue, shimmering eyes. I saw nothing but happiness.  Then I remembered my cousin is friends with Ash and he met them... 

"Oh um do you remember Caspar...Caspar Lee? South African? YouTuber? Has pineapple hair?" I heard Luke let out a little laugh and nod. "Yeah umm, he's my cousin..." 

"What. The. Fuck" I suddenly got scared in case he was gonna leave me or tell me he hated me, I don't know why though. "You're so pretty" He suddenly said, that was random... I awkwardly smiled, not because I wasn't enjoying it, because oh honey I was, but I'm just a naturally awkward.

A/n: YES THIS IS CRAP BUT IM LAZY ASF AND ALSO Y'ALL ARE AMAZING AND I WANTED TO UPDATE. SO LUKE AND HAZEL MAY OR MAY NOT BECOME A THING - DO U SHIP THEM??

HOMEWORK FOR YOU (bc i love you)

If you don't know 5SOS 1) go listen to them and come back and comment how amazing they are NO HATE 2) learn their names and who's your fav then comment or DM me NO HATE 3) FIND OUT ABOUT LUKE K COOL ILYSM