Chapter 20- Josh..?

A/n: SO ONE OF THE NAMES - JOSH - WAS SUGGESTED AND IT CAME OUT AS ONE OF THEM IN THE SELECTOR,, DON'T WORRY THERE ARE MORE CHARACTERS I NEED YOUR HELP WITH, SUGGEST SOME GIRL NAMES :)

I quickly unscrewed the cap of the mascara as brushed it on my eye lashes before pushing it left to right, a trick Zoella taught me. I quickly put it back in the small bag I had for my minimal make up and grabbed my phone.

I heard a tap at the window so I quickly slipped on my Converse before opening my window. Luke stumbled in and gave me a giant hug.

"Don't make me cry, I just put on my mascara!" I joked, feeling tears in my eyes. 

"Listen, Hazel. I love you but I can't do long distance relationships..." I nodded smiling a little bit.

"I was actually gonna talk to you about that. We can still be friends though...right?" Luke showed his famous award winning smile. 

"Of course." He kissed my cheek before I heard the door bell go off. To be honest I'm not sure why Luke didn't ring the door bell because my parents aren't even home at the moment! Me and Luke ran down the stairs like lunatics until I got to the door laughing. 

As I opened the door I saw the one face I didn't  want to see. No not only the face I didn't want to see, the face I never thought I would see again...

"Josh..?"

A/n: OKAY DOUBLE UPDATE IN ONE NIGHT WOOP! I know this is short  but the other one was 1000 words cut me some slack!

ILYSM THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Sorry If the last chapter made you cry, someone said they cried...I feel very guilty