Chapter 18 - Tears

After the coffee shop accident me and Luke exchanged numbers and we have been texting for like 3 days but they're leaving soon.

Me: please don't leave me :-(

Lukey: I'm sorry babe :( 

Me: Please come over,, like now 

Lukey: Why are you okay????!!!

Me: Yes, kind of, sneak through my window- please

Lukey: Okay, of course x

Me: thank you x

A few minutes later I heard taps at my window. I opened the window and saw Luke's worried face. I opened the window and he crawled in. 

"I hear shouting" Luke said in a hushed tone. I looked at my feet. "I-Is that your parents?" Luke said in a sort of whisper. I nodded my head and I felt his hands wrap around my waist and I buried my face into his chest. I let go of him and locked my door before shutting my window. I took Luke's hand and lay on the bed. Luke caught my drift and lay behind me and wrapped his long arms around my waist. I quickly turned over and kissed his cheek. He gave me a small smile before I turned the light off. 

When I thought Luke was asleep I let myself silently sob. Suddenly I felt Luke turn me around and wipe away my tears. 

"Don't cry" he whispered in my ear. I felt his hot breath on my skin. I felt his lips brush against mine. The tears have now stopped. They have stopped because I have realised, there's no point crying over something that will constantly happen. 

I fell asleep in Joe's...I mean Luke's warm embrace...

A/n: I FELT SO AWKWARD WRITING THIS BC ALL MY FRIENDS ARE IN LOVE WITH 5SOS AND MY BEST FRIEND SAYS SHE'S MARRIED TO THEM ALL LMAO