Chapter 30 - Troye

A/n: HOLY SHIT Y'ALL ARE SO NICE I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL.  Also @depressedSummer stay strong <3 ALSO GUYS NIKI'N'SAMMY REPLIED TO MY COMMENT AND MIGHT BE DOING IT FOR A VIDEO AND IM HONESTLY SO HAPPY AND YOU'RE COMMENTS MADE MY DAY ILY x 

Joe let go of me with pleading eyes. He coughed before speaking.

"So...I know you're annoyed at me...and I was talking to Caspar and w-well I have something for you." He said and got his phone out and placed it to his ear. I raised an eyebrow, getting annoyed that he put me on hold for some shitty phone call. "Yeah...I'll pass it to her now." And with that he handed me his iphone and nodded me to speak.

"Um...hello?" I asked into the phone. A familiar accent welcomed me through the phone. I gasped loudly and started to shake. "T-troye..." I whispered. I saw Joe had a smirk on his face and I felt like hugging him forever, it has always been my dream to talk to Troye. 

"Hey Hazel!" He chimed through the other end, I gasped once more because he knew my name.

"Oh my goodness, TROYE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You have made me so happy..." I whispered the last part as a tear rolled down my cheek. This is all I've ever dreamed of. 

"awh, I LOVE YOU HAZEL! YOU'RE SO CUTE!" I felt like fainting. He said he loved me and that I was cute....

A few minutes later it was getting even darker and my eyes were drooping. I said a sad goodbye to Troye...after getting his number (I wish) and Joe helped me find my way back to his apartment since he had forgotten his key for Caspar's and I didn't have one. 

"Hazel...are we good?" Joe asked looking into my eyes. I nodded at him before kissing his cheek in a friendly way....