Chapter 28 - Panic Attack

What just happened? Everything happened so quick. I stumbled out of the room and slouched down against the wall and held my chest. My breathing had inclined and the light around the room bounced  off one another. The world disappeared from beneath me and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I felt a hand wrap its fingers around my insides and make them lurch. I groaned in agony as everything blurred. I felt like I was going to die. I shook my head trying to breath but it felt like someone was holding me under water. Tears were now uncontrollably falling down my face. 

"Holy shit, HAZEL!" I heard Joe's voice echo around my head. My eyes slowly batted to look at him. He immediately held my up and held me close. "Please, breath for me Hazel...you can do this" He said. I guess he knows what to do because of Zoe. "In through your nose...out through your mouth." I attempted to copy his actions the best I could. My breathing started to slow back down and the floor slowly started to reappear. I squeezed my eyes shut still feeling queasy. Joe lifted me up, bridal style, and lay me on his bed. I felt him hold my hand and sharp pains ran through my veins and into my stomach and an explosion of "butterflies" appeared. I swallowed loudly as Joe came closer to me.

He placed his hand on my cheek and wrapped a piece of hair around his finger (5SOS fam where you at?). He placed it behind my ear, delicately before smiling at me. 

"Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" He whispered. I gulped quietly wondering if I had died and landed in heaven (Troye Sivan fam (Troyeble makers) where you at?) I shook my head as his face inched closer to me. He placed one hand on my cheek and one hand on my chin to lift my head up. His lips brushed against mine for a brief second before his eyes opened in realisation and he instantly backed away. I looked down again knowing that I disgusted him, knowing that I was just another distraction because his girlfriend wasn't there. I let another tear roll down my cheek as I heard the door slam shut.