Chapter 6- Meet Shannon

"GUYS!" It was Joe. It had been a week since I had ran away and things seemed to be going fine. Me and Caspar clonked up the small staircase and up to Joe.

"What's up mate?" Caspar asked Joe at the door.

"I want you to meet someone..."  I walked over to the apartment door where Joe and Caspar where.

"Who?..." I asked curiously. He slowly pulled his arm from behind him that was connected to another arm. My breathing became fast and my heart felt like it was about to explode.

"Meet Shannon," Maybe Shannon is a friend? Maybe Shannon is just his manager at Gleam?  ",  My girlfriend..." Suddenly my heart stopped. It actually stopped beating for a second. I put on my best fake smile even though I had a bottle full of emotions stored inside me I decided not to open the bottle and let the biatch inside me get released on the, probably, nice Shannon. 

"Are you okay Hazel?! You're hyperventilating!" Caspar asked with his voice full of worry while he placed one hand behind my back. "I'm going to take Hazel outside, you guys can carry on...doing what your doing"

Caspar dragged me  outside the apartment gently tugging on my arm. He waited for me to breathe normally until he looked at me and let out a slight sigh.

"You like Joe don't you..." He looked down at me slumped on the floor with my knees up to my chest. I didn't know what I felt- and that's the honest truth.  

"Caspar...I-I don't know...."....