Chapter 5- In the words of Gerard Way

A/n: This Chapter is dedicated to @staygoldhaim for literally commenting and voting for every chapter- You really made my day <3

"Caspar?" Joe called as he entered the apartment with ease (unlike Caspar had). A pair of heavy, weighted feet clomped up the small staircase. 

"I SWEAR TO GOD JOE- IF YOU HAVE HURT HER AGAIN-"  Caspar was cut off when he saw me standing innocently behind Joe. He ran up and hugged me, swinging me around until I felt dizzy. He looked down at me while catching his breath again.

"Why are you here again?" He finally asked, searching into my eyes for an explanation. 

"Joe-He..uh...he came this morning and explained that he- he- didn't mean too say what he did and uhh... In the great words of Gerard Way- I don't love you."

"He said he didn't...love you?" I nodded in a "Yes" gesture. "In the words of...Gerard Way...as in the singer from My Chemical Romance" I gulped and nodded again, going along with my awful lie.

Joe didn't deserve to lose his friendship with Caspar because of me anyway he doesn't love me.

But maybe I love him...

NO!

Too soon.

It's too soon to love him.

Love is powerful....

Right?

Well I've read that somewhere in a love book...

Or maybe it was a fan fiction?

Hmmm...

ANYWAY!

Joe touched my hand which made a spark  ignite through my finger tips and into my blood (I didn't mean to reference MCR there sorry).I looked at him and he gave me a questioning look asking me 'Are you okay?' I gave his hand a light squeeze to tell him i'm okay and he walked back into his room waving to me and Casp.

"So you and Joe...huh?" I didn't process the words my cousin had just told me. He though we were a thing? A...huh worthy subject? 

I shook my head before getting up from the couch I had somehow landed on...

A/n: I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT BUT I HAVE 2 GO REALLY SOON TO WATCH A PROGRAM ON TV #PRIORITIES