Chapter 31- Best Friend :)

A/n: COMMENT WHAT/WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW. 

I'm on the phone again with Troye, we've become really close because he has been making me tell him if something is sad. I'm very sad at the moment because Brit is coming tomorrow and I hate her, she hates me, simple system. I hung up with Troye and started to text him straight away.

Troye: So are we best friends yet? ;)

Hazel: OF COURSE!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay so I may have put a few too many kisses but still...Troye fucking Sivan is my new best friend :). A smile took over my face as I placed my phone on charge and hopped out of my room and into the living room. Joe was sat there and I started to squeal at my cousin. 

"TROYE!! AHHH!!!" I happily screamed, jumping up and down. Caspar laughed but Joe looked annoyed. "He's my best friend!! I HAVE TO GO SEE HIM CASPAR!" I couldn't wipe the smile off my face and Caspar smiled back at me. 

"Good for you babe, listen I have to go out and buy some food for tonight so I'll leave you with Joe." Oh shit. Fuck this shit. Mmh. Byeee. Gotta Zayn like Mr. Malik. I gulped and looked at Joe who had the same expression as me. I shook my head profoundly but Caspar had already left and I couldn't help but roll my eyes again, a small habit of mine. I awkwardly coughed trying to break the tension but that didn't work. 

"I'm going to go have a bath." I nodded my head at him, tangling my fingers with one another. "Care to join me?" He joked at me and I scoffed quickly sticking my middle finger up at him and he laughed all the way to the bathroom...

A/n: DAYUM JOE GOT A BIT FLIRTY HERE AHHAHA

You guys are so amazing and supportive and I'm dealing with the bullies just fine for now :)

Also does anyone want to know my name or do you already know it?