Chapter 88- Oh god..

A/n: GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN? YOuR FAVOURITE HUMAN- Holly :-)

"Joe pick the- no oh god.." I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I tried to instruct Joe on how to place the baby furniture.  However, I managed to laugh through the burning sensation in my head like someone was constantly kicking a wall in my brain. 

"I'm so confused..." Joe stared at the lamp in his hands. 

"Joe- Literally right there!" I pointed to the corner of the room. Joe nodded and finally placed the lamp in it's rightful place. 

"Mama!" I heard Tiff's voice from the floor so I bent down to see Tiffany crawling alone the carpet. 

"Darling you can walk you know?"

"Mama!" Instead of standing up she kept repeating my name. Of course that wasn't a surprise- I mean she was only one. I stood back up and rubbed my face. 

"Joe I need sleep. I was up all night. She wouldn't stay in her bed." Joe kissed me slowly before nodding and picking up Tiff which made her burst into tears. Joe hushed her while rocking her in his arms. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I flicked through music on my phone while randomly thinking. It's so strange to think about how quickly everything has happened. One minute me and Joe were fighting then dating then I was pregnant and we had a little girl and then we got married. If I could tell my younger self this would happen I wouldn't believe myself. I thought I was going to be single forever and work at McDonalds until I was into my 60's. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next morning* 

I grabbed my car keys and kissed Tiff goodbye then Joe before fleeing quickly to my car. I ran to it since it was pouring down with rain. The small water drops pelted against the car windows. The cold crept into the vehicle sending shivers down my spine and to my feet making them numb. I checked the time on the monitor- 10:53.  

"I have enough time" I whispered to no one but myself, a calming technique Zoe taught me for my anxiety. 

I arrived to meet Troye...late. Luckily for me he already knew I would be late- He's such a good best friend. 

"So, how's Tiffany?" Troye asked while lightly sipping his coffee. I shrugged my shoulders, warming my hands up by keeping them gently placed on my hot chocolate cup. 

"A pain in the ass?" 

"Well other than that" 

"Well, she's good. I mean I love her to pieces but her whole sleeping pattern is off. We've been trying to get her to sleep more through the night as apposed to throughout the day. I can't seem to get any sleep anymore" 

"Doesn't Joe help?" 

"Yeah but  he's a really heavy sleeper so I'm usually the one who hears the cries through the monitor." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After saying an emotional goodbye to my best friend I left the coffee shop and headed home to my family...

A/n: This is such an all over the place chapter. SORRY FOR DYING BUT I'M ALIVe!! PRAYING FOR ALL AMERICANS, I'M BRITISH BUT EVEN I AM AFRAID HE'LL START A WAR. IF YOU ARE AMERICAN PLEASE BE CAREFUL THOUGH- ESPECIALLY BECAUSE HE'S A HOMOPHOBIC, SEXIST, RACIST, UNEDUCATED, oRANGE PRUNE WITH A BAD WIG AND A HELL OF A LOT OF POWER. 

QOTC: DId you miss me??? ;-) (Sherlock reference btw) 

QOTC: I missed myself ngl BAHHAHA

I LOVE YOUUUUU stay safe 

- Holly XXXXXx