Chapter 27 - cry

A/n: Sorry about the lack of chapters just my puppy's knee cap keeps falling out of it's socket so we had to go to the vet two days in a row and she's getting surgery this week but anyway!

Joe tapped my back as I loudly sighed before turning around and sassily raised my eyebrow. "mhhm" I mumbled, folding my arms tightly to my chest. "We need to talk" He said confidently, I shrugged at him not really wanting to speak at all. "Why won't you speak to me? What did I do?" He pressured me again but I shrugged once more. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" Joe shouted clearly aggravated.  "You hurt me Joe, you hurt me more than you could even imagine." I whispered with tears in my eyes. "You left me, you used me and left me." I cried. Joe had a look of sadness, guilt and shock plastered onto his face. Before I could say anything else Joe wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in his strong cologne. I let out a little sob and Joe kissed the top of my head. "I need to tell you something," He started ", but I can't yet. I promise I will when I can." He whispered into my head. I nodded before wiping my eyes and excusing myself from the room.

a/n: SO I WROTE LOADS THEN DELETED IT BY ACCIDENT AND IM TOO LAZY TO  RE WRITE IT SO SORRY GUYS A LOT IS HAPPENING DOE SO CUT ME SOME SLACK AFTER ALL - We're all in this together - I JUST WANTED AN EXCUSE TO WRITE THAT - COOL ILY BYEE