Chapter 37 - You were mine for a night

So Joe ended up burning the spaghetti and the alarm went off, the whole place smoked up. We ended up getting pizza and watching a movie before I fell asleep. I was planning on telling Joe tonight about the tour but somehow I forgot. I guess I forgot because I was happy in his company, just me and him. I woke up and saw Joe on his phone. I gulped, again - a habit when I'm nervous. 

"J-Joe..." I Chocked out of my miniature mouth. Joe looked up and smiled at me, it seemed he'd been awake for  quite a while.  "I need to talk to you about something."

"Yesss." Joe dragged out the 's'. 

"Troye-"

"Your best friend..."

"Yes- Troye text me yesterday...asking If I want to go on the U.K leg of the tour..." I looked down at my lap, scared. What if Joe doesn't care. What if he will ignore you? "I haven't replied yet" I finished.

"B-but .... you were mine, for a night" He emphasised 'night'.

"I know but-" 

"No, no 'but's. If you go on tour we can't be together, this whole time I've been wrapped around your finger. I would do anything for you. I have  done anything for you! I broke up with one girlfriend to try and ignore the pain then got with Brit but broke up with her FOR YOU! Hazel, I TOLD YOU I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! We just had an amazing date night! Can't you see that? If you go on tour, Hazel, that will all go."  He shouted at the top of his lungs. I gulped, once more, before nodding. I haven't even met my best friend yet but he is always there for me. He always supports me so I have to support him. Even if that means losing Joe...Maybe...