Chapter 78- Happy Birthday

A/n: OMFG JOE IS 25 I'M NOT CRYING YOU ARE!!!! I'm sorry this is one day late I'm just stressed out atm please bear with me I'm really trying. 

"Happy birthday, Joe!!" I whispered into Joe's ear as I shook his sleeping body.  He groaned and rubbed his eyes. 

"Wha?"

"Baby, you're 25!" He groaned and covered his face.

"I'm so old..." He grumbled. I laughed at his childish behaviour. 

"No you aren't!" 

"I'm 5 years older than you" He held onto my hips as I was still on top of him. 

"Well 4 years and a bit I guess, I'm almost 21!" Joe rolled his eyes waking up a bit more and got up which made me tumble to the other side of the bed. I pouted but Joe didn't see me and walked off to the bathroom. "Rude.." I mumbled into the bed sheets as Joe started the shower. I decided to get ready quickly. So I quickly applied my minimal make up after dressing into simple jeans and an My Chemical Romance shirt which was the album cover for Danger Days . Joe came out of the shower with a soaked shirt and skin tight jeans. I smirked at the sight of his wet hair that spread across his head in an informal fashion. 

"I know that look. That's the look when you want to fu-" Joe started, inching closer to me. I placed my finger quickly to his lips and gave him a warning look and glanced down at my belly to which he smiled and nodded. "Sorry...I mean..Uhm..Moving on." I rolled my eyes at my stuttering soon-to-be-husband. We set down two rules that we're not allowed to break while I'm pregnant and, well, when our baby is born. 1. No swearing and   2. No sexual references or mentions. Simple. 

"So what are we doing today?" Joe asked me while adjusting his sloppy hair. 

"Whatever you want." 

"Okay I know what that means in girl language,"

"Oh yeah ? What does it mean?" I placed one hand on my hip. 

"It means you already have a plan but you're trying to be nice."

"...that's not what it always means..." I grumbled removing my hands from my hips. 

"But- In this instance it does?"

"yes..but I promise it's fun!"

"okay and what does it involve?" 

"Well I was going to invite loads of your friends over but we haven't told them about the baby yet and I know they swear a lot and I don't like it.."

"Baby, listen. You only just got pregnant the baby won't be able to remember any of it.."

"Ugh...Fine...Okay well I'll call up Jack, Conor and Caspar to see if they're free for what I planned..." 

"Okay baby I'll just edit my vlog."

"Oh, Joe I had an idea...maybe don't put the clip of the results in yet, I think we should make a main channel video on it and then I'll send it to all our friends and family..."

"Okay, good idea Babe.."  He kissed me and went back to editing his vlog that was going up tonight. I sighed and went into the other room to call his mates..

A/n: Yeah it's short but Imma do a double update tonight because I didn't upload yesterday. I only have a weekend to learn some audition stuff for one of my lessons in school and I'm auditioning for a main female in We Will Rock You but I'm fucking petrified even though  (fun fact) I've been acting since I was really small. My whole family do acting and I've been in shows but the one bit I hate is auditioning and I have to sing in front of my teacher so yeah SEND ME GOOD LUCK WISHES FAM!

QOTC: Favourite Holiday (Birthday, Easter, Christmas, Halloween you know that stuff)

QOTCA: I mean Christmas come on, I forced my mum to buy me a mini Christmas tree with mini lights and baubles on it's lit. I mean if you celebrate it if you don't then INFORM ME ON STUFF IN THE COMMENTS :-)

I love you LOTS! Xx