Chapter 35 - Planning

A/n: Omg I am such a bitch I am sorry in advance.

Troye is going on tour, and he's coming here, WHILE I'M HERE! I'm going to meet Troye, I'm finally going to meet my best friend. Troye sent me a quick text as I sat on the settee eating Ice Cream. 

TROYE X

Hey babe, want to come on the U.K leg of the tour? xxxx

My throat became dry and I started to shake. I love Troye but I love Joe. I mean he just broke up with Brit, for me.  Me and Joe are planned to go on a date tonight. Of course isn't for a few weeks but... I felt Joe kiss my cheek as he sat next to me. 

"What's wrong?" Joe asked holding my shaking hands. I blinked and looked at him before putting on a fake smile. I shook my head at him. 

"Nothing." I simply said before pressing the power button on my phone, making the screen black. I saw my reflection on the screen and cringed at how I looked. I was pale. Like a ghost. Joe gave me a knowing look but shrugged and turned the TV on. 

Joe has been visiting Caspar A LOT recently, mostly because I'm here and I'm only here for a few weeks and most of week 1 is over, already. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of watching a movie with Joe he needed to pee so he went to the bathroom. I opened up Snapchat and scrolled through peoples stories. I looked at Lily's story and It was of her and Josh with some other people. It was captioned with "Love these lot, happy birthday Josh <3" I quickly turned off my phone before putting my head in my hands. 

Why the fuck would Lily, the one person I told the truth about Jessica to, go off with Josh and a bunch of random guys. Wait...oh fuck. Surely Lily isn't...dating Josh? Things started to blur and I felt myself  being pushed again. Another panic attack. Why is Joe taking so long?...

A/n: WHO IS YOUR FAV WATTPAD AUTHOR?????/