The Departure

Mangalore:
"Amms... No please.. Mat bhejo hume.. Please.. Amms.. I promise hum aapko kabhi pareshaan ni karege.. Btt please dnt send us.."
Nandini cried softly in her amms' lap.
" kanna.. Mjhe pta hai.. Tum dono mjhe kbhi pareshaan nhi kroge.. Aur m ntt sending you because m angry.. But m sending u for ur own good.. And why do you worry chacha chachi Malini sab hai vaha.. And you knw how much they luv you.. Chalo nandu..else you'll miss ur flight. Gt up the cab is here.. Rishu!! Bags ko cab mei rkho.."amms said and pulled her out softly into the cab.
"amms.. Mjhe aapke saath rehna hai.. Rishu ko bh... Plzz na amms.."she hugged amms and chipped again.
"Nandu no further arguments.. Driver chalo... Achha rishu tumhara admission ho gya hai..tum 12th karne ke baad either kisi engineering college mein admission le lena or S.P.A.C.E mein.. Aur Nandu... Tumhara admission S.P.A.C.E mein ho gya hai... Kal se tumhara college shuru ho jaega. And maine chacha chachi se baat ki thi to pick you from airport but they said they wont be able to come so they are sending their friend's son to pick you up.. Kya naam tha uska.. Ummm... M... Manik... Haan shyd yhi naam tha uska.. Anyways kanishk and vishakha will meet you at home. Inform me when you reach Mumbai.. Okay... "she changed the topic..
" we'll miss you amms..."Rishabh, who was sitting silently beside the driver said softly.
" yes and we love u alot.. Amms.."Nandini said and hugged her.
"chalo airport aa gya.. And i suppose ur flight is gonna arrive soon.. "amms softly said blinking away tears from her eyes.
Nandini and Rishabh bid a final goodbye to amms and checked in.

MUMBAI:
"mom! Why do i have to go... we hve got a rehearsal pending.."A young guy stood in her mom's office chipping like a 5 yrs old.
" c'm on Manik it wont take long... Please baby... Their children are coming after so long.. Please Maan.. Dont say no..."Nyonika looked at him with pleading eyes.
"Mom.. Firstly how will i recognize them.. I toh dont even know them.."he reasoned.
"bhaisab didn't tell me anything.. Phir bhi please ek baar chle jao.."she said
"okay fine mom.. Ill go..."he said and left her office and went straight to his car.